Thread: Movie : Aqua Teen Hunger Force - The Movie

Awesome user with default custom title itadakimasu's Avatar

Movie : Aqua Teen Hunger Force - The Movie

I'll probably see at least a dozen movies in the theater this year unlike 2 last year... Who is going to see the aqua teen movie ?!!!?! its going to pwn.

It opens tomorrow!!!!!!!!! go see it.

I cant see it until next week... but im still going to go see it.
    Last edited by itadakimasu; Thu, 04-05-2007 at 01:08 PM.

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain
    i really like the show, even if this latest season has been less than impressive. I'll probably go see it in theatres, but not opening night.

i was pretty pissed when they pulled their April Fools joke, showing the movie in a tiny tiny corner of the screen, but that's sort of what I was expecting... Actually makes me want to see the movie a little bit less. For a lineup that doesn't get much critical acclaim and gets its biggest Nielson ratings from other networks' shows, the guys at Adult Swim are a bunch of concieted assholes. Crazy and sometimes funny, but assholes...

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".