I know few of you here read sports manga, but I can't be the only Mitsuru Adachi fan here. Cross Game is his latest work, and still ongoing. I wonder if anyone here is reading this series so that we can discuss it. And if you're a sports manga fan, then you better start reading this. From all his mangas, this reminds me most of Touch. Of course this is a baseball manga, but some of the story elements are very similar (which I won't discuss at this moment as to not spoil).

Chapter 67 was recently released, and the series is being done by Manga Downloads. Don't be put-off by the young characters in the first volume, there's a time jump in the second volume.

Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
Cross Game is one of the newest manga series by Mitsuru Adachi. It tells the story of Koh and the Tsukishima family's 4 sisters in a very Mitsuru Adachi kind of way. The comic starts off as a comedy and shows the relationship between Koh and the 4 sisters. As with all Mitsuru Adachi's main characters, Koh's character is slowly built up with amusing and unforgettable scenarios with most of the character building scenes showing off Koh's talent as a baseball player. The manga is still running in Japan at its 7th volume.