Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sakura is the best character ever, world peace is here & Terra is straight!!!

Suzaku of the Rebellion used that Youtube video as the OP. That was the only good thing about the whole release...

Quote Originally Posted by saman
    this april fool's is laaaame. usually a lot of sites do some sort of joke, the only two sites i've seen today who've had jokes are gotwoot and tokyotosho. and they both used the same joke!

This would've been worth mentioning if GW had actually bothered coming up with something entertaining... They probably said "Oh crap, it's April Fools... fuck it, lets do a shitty news story and a shitty forum banner."

http://utorrent.com/ <--- April Fools
    Last edited by Munsu; Sun, 04-01-2007 at 03:32 PM.

Not exactly April Fool's, but I was gotten good 2 weeks ago.

I was at work, and we have one of those buildings where if you want to phone someone outside the internal system you have to dial 9 before dialing the number. So I was making a call and I must have hit the nine twice or something, because someone picked up on the other end and asked what was my emergency. So, yeah, I dialed 911 (for non-US people, this is an emergency number you call if you have a fire or a robbery or some medical crisis). I apologized profusely and told her it was a mistake. She said ok, but for every call we have to send an officer to the scene to confirm that nothing is wrong... So I had to tell everyone what happened and that when the cop showed up to send him my way.

So about 15 minutes later someone lets me know he's here. I go out there's this tall, uniformed, serious looking cop. He asks me if I made the call. I say yes and start apologizing. He asks me if I know about the state stature regarding fraudulent 911 calls. I'm like, no? He tells me that it's a serious offense and he's going to have to take me to the station and fingerprint me. I stare at him O_O. Also, he's sorry, but he will have to cuff me. Could I hold out my hands? I stare at him some more, seriously speechless, although mentally I'm like "Shit, SHIT."

Then he's goes, "Just kidding." And my three coworkers that were watching start laughing their asses off. Apparently he just needs to check on the place and then leave, but one of my coworkers thought it would be funny if they asked the cop to "mess with her a bit." I was pissed, but I've got to admit it was pretty funny. Any suggestions for getting her back?

Quote Originally Posted by Kraco
    Did anybody decide to download [Hpmuirt]​_Bleach​_-​_MEMORIES​_OF​_NOBODY​? What was it? I don't unfortunately really have extra 800MB worth of bandwidth for April fools...
    I decided to do you a favor and download it for you. As far as I can tell it is the whole movie of "The Holiday". It is messed up for me though and shows as 125Hours. But it does seem like it is the whole movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiegel
    I decided to do you a favor and download it for you. As far as I can tell it is the whole movie of "The Holiday". It is messed up for me though and shows as 125Hours. But it does seem like it is the whole movie.
    Heh. Good thing I didn't try to download it. Thanks for wasting your bandwidth

Benevolent Dictator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Munsu
    This would've been worth mentioning if GW had actually bothered coming up with something entertaining... They probably said "Oh crap, it's April Fools... fuck it, lets do a shitty news story and a shitty forum banner."
    yeah, wilik im'ed me at like 11:00 last night and was like "help me come up with an awesome april fool's joke for gotwoot" ...

and I pretty much said "umm, no." and went to sleep .

Quote Originally Posted by complich8
    yeah, wilik im'ed me at like 11:00 last night and was like "help me come up with an awesome april fool's joke for gotwoot" ...

and I pretty much said "umm, no." and went to sleep .

LAMO.. score one for complich8.

Yeah the joke was lame and well it was almost interesting to see that ciber was the actual person to post the comment but it was an obviously really bad joke.
    ___
    ---------------------------- "THE DROPOUT CREW"--------------------------------
    ________Deblas, IfingHateTonTon, RyougaZell, dragonrage.________

________ we may fuck up alot but we always pull thru.

Awesome user with default custom title itadakimasu's Avatar

April Fools 2007!

Wow.. by mistake i just went to the DB website where most of us get our beloved bleach and naruto fix every week... and instead of the web page being there there is a US Department of Justice banner showing that the site has been shutdown.... all i can say is... omfg...

I hope the guys at DB are doing ok and are still able to bring us the best subs out there.

That's an April Fools prank. If you just go to contact us you can see that everything is still where it should be excecpt their front page.

yep it is a very well thought out prank, but i can't say that it isn't expected. Considering that there will be no Naruto until the 11th and well it is April fools after all.
    ___
    ---------------------------- "THE DROPOUT CREW"--------------------------------
    ________Deblas, IfingHateTonTon, RyougaZell, dragonrage.________

________ we may fuck up alot but we always pull thru.

That place over there........ahh never mind
    Adult Swim is playing the Aqua Teen movie, they officially started it off normally but then made it really really small.

Those bastards

R.I.P Captain America.

Awesome user with default custom title itadakimasu's Avatar
    sorry... april fools day was the last thing on my mind when i got home tonight after being at work for 10 hours and 10 hours yesterday... alas.. i've been sucked into the troll net once again.

click on the eagle.

Hahaha. Rofl. Those cruel bastards! xD Watching Family and on comes a robot boning a TV. "ATHF in theaters April 13th" "Or you could watch it now" "Left Bottom corner of the screen"
    Don't believe in yourself, believe in me, who believes in you.

yep.. it's april fools.... haha didn't they do this last year too? must be a yearly thing to trick the noobs.

I wonder if they can get in trouble for copying the DOJ seal.

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain
    merged the two April Fools Day threads into one, then added the stupid 'omfg I fell for a DB troll' thread here as well, since it's an aftereffect of today's antics.

kept Terra's title cuz it was here first and is funnier.
    masa

did not celebrate. Legend of Zelda is eating my soul.

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Wait... April fools...

are you saying we aren't sold?

But.. Las Vegas... gambling

NOOOO

some things i found:

World of Warcraft: Now Free to Play Forever
    http://www.mmoz.com/forum/showthread.php?p=19805

Nvidia To Recall Every 8800 GTX-GTS Card
    http://hardware.slashdot.org/article.../04/01/0429218

Principality of Sealand to Bid for 2016 Olympic Games
    http://www.gamesbids.com/cgi-bin/new...&id=1175400248

Turbine Unveils 1st Update for The Lord of the Rings Online