Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why everybody in Bleach can fly now?

Quote Originally Posted by Pessu
    There's are alot shit that just doesnt make any sense in bleach. Make up an explanation which suits you best. I just try to ignore it ever happened... i do alot of that when it comes to bleach.
    It's called "Oh-fuck-we-can-gold-mine-this-series-for-94987594375894-eps" syndrome. The most notable symptoms are plot holes and characters magically gaining abilities they are not supposed to have.

The creators have just watched too much DBZ, but instead of adapting the awesome fights they just adapted the plot holes and what not.

SS got more spirit density than earth. Conclusion from filler arc.

Flying, drifting, hovering....who knows what they are doing and how they are doing it. I dont know...but I love them. And I am going to except them for who they are and what they CAN do, not what they CANT do. And flying is dope anyhow. I wish I could fly, but then someone would probably be all like..."Wait a sec, he couldnt fly before, why can he fly..." and then it would be this big thing. Shitty.

assertnfailure (7:40:03 PM): dude....your posts are a bunch of nonsense

lol @ assertn's edit!!!

I think the balance of the thread is pretty much tilting towards there being plot holes, though its not quite there yet. Depends how the rest of the series goes.

Jounin
    Reiatsu?

As far as I know, Ichigo's is the only one who's Rieatsu is not placed on a limit while on Earth, like the other Shinigami.

I doubt the Hallows, Arrancar, Vaizards are as well. :P

So they can fly based on their great Reiatsu. :P

I could be wrong though. :/

Also, the creator of Bleach, his "Idol," is none other than, Akira Toriyama.

I think its just a matter of reiatsu, since the lower level shinigami haven't shown they've got any ability to fly.

I think a better question to ask is why does everyone in bleach have enough blood inside of them to fill a blood bank hehe

Quote Originally Posted by DB_Hunter
    lol @ assertn's edit!!!

I think the balance of the thread is pretty much tilting towards there being plot holes, though its not quite there yet. Depends how the rest of the series goes.
    That wasnt an edit. That is my sig. Just something that he said that meant alot to me.
    And yeah it is all about plot holes! Holes that they just fly over instead of instead of covering up!

-dg-

assertnfailure (7:40:03 PM): dude....your posts are a bunch of nonsense

Quote Originally Posted by animus
    This is a totally off-topic question, but why was Rukia so pathetically weak during episode 1 or 2, she couldn't fight off like a bottom of the barrel hollow. And even though she was impaled? a person capable of releasing a shikai that can insta-destroy an Arrancar should have no problems.
    first, she had that body that drained her reiatsu.
    second, she had problems to detect a "very strong" hollow, she said to ichigo:
    "recently i havent been able to sense its presence... as if some huge power was hindering my sense" (this is from the lunar translation.)

If I could change my name
    to Saberfire... I would
    Quote Originally Posted by ForteCross
    first, she had that body that drained her reiatsu.
    second, she had problems to detect a "very strong" hollow, she said to ichigo:
    "recently i havent been able to sense its presence... as if some huge power was hindering my sense" (this is from the lunar translation.)
    She didn't have that Gigai yet at the point fighting that weak hollow(She was in spirit form). She couldn't sense it because something was hindering it (Most likely Ichigo). It really hasn't been explain why she was so weak at that time. The most common thoery is that she was defending more then fighting and simply wasn't use to Ichigo's "leakage" Thus couldn't act qiuck, fast and/or hard enough

Again nothing really has proved that in the anime nor the manga
    image fail!

and yet, all the shinigamis from the shinigami team were using gigais before the fights with the arrancar... and they could just talk to ichigo in shinigami form and no one will know that they were there.
    i think in some point of the anime rukia said that in gigai form they recover reiatsu... maybe rukia used her gigai before she meets ichigo?

If I could change my name
    to Saberfire... I would
    Quote Originally Posted by ForteCross
    and yet, all the shinigamis from the shinigami team were using gigais before the fights with the arrancar... and they could just talk to ichigo in shinigami form and no one will know that they were there.
    i think in some point of the anime rukia said that in gigai form they recover reiatsu... maybe rukia used her gigai before she meets ichigo?
    I'm sorry but you do need to review the series a little more.

Because some operations may take a long time, shinigami need a way to stay in the human world for long periods of time (which they can't do in spirit form it appears),
    A gigai is an artificial body that allows shinigami to remain in the human world for an extended period (either due to temporary loss of powers or extended missions). While the body is synthetic, it appears and operates exactly like a natural one and is designed to perfectly mimic a living human body. Unlike the normal shinigami body, a gigai is detectable by humans who are not spiritually aware. As well a shinigami is spiritually aware he/she can see other spirits like Hollows and such.

It is also stated that once Rukia loses her shinigami powers to Ichigo, that Urahara gives her a gigai which drains the user's spiritual power instead of restoring it, (Because he hid the "Hōgyoku" in it leaving it to be buried within her soul)
    image fail!

Awesome user with default custom title itadakimasu's Avatar
    While people are bringing up ''plot holes'' i've always been wondering how souls age in SS.. do they stay the same age as when they died?

Jounin
    I think they age a year to every 20 or 30 years that pass on Earth. I think it was mentioned somewhere in the Anime, not sure, I could be wrong.

i believe the only thing that was mentioned was that they age alot slower. dont think they ever gave a specific rate though.

Let's put it this way: if they do age, we don't see it.

-Spoiler Removed-

Please make sure what you're recalling is from the anime and not the manga
    - Assassin

Well it's basically the same thing, the reason it isn't done much before now is simply because it's a technique only experienced shinigami can do, and it's probably harder to do in soul society for some reason to cover the plot hole.

I believe Rukia DID float in the very first episode, but it's been ages since I've seen it so I could be wrong.
    Last edited by Assassin; Mon, 04-09-2007 at 01:18 AM.

Why is it that everyone in bleach can fly...... THEY ALL DRANK RED BULL... (red bull gives your wings)

Ok, now seriously its all about riatsu the more you have the more capable you are. the reason that shinigamis with high riatsu limit there raitsu is that they don't want to attract powerful hollows, thus limiting there abilities as well there power.(they can't fly)

Why did ichigo need that wing thingy? cause the dumbass can't control his own power, that is why. less control means you bring out very little of your true potential. He did fly when he released his bankai though why? Cause he had more power and a little more control.

Why didn't rukai release he zanpatou in the first few episodes, maybe she didn't have time, maybe she wasn't allowed too. Chalk it up to a damn plot hole and leave it at that. Remember even the first shinigami that was sent to bring her back didn't release his soul slayer even though the situation called for it. Why? cause he wasn't allowed too.Different circumstances different situations, different rules.
    ___
    ---------------------------- "THE DROPOUT CREW"--------------------------------
    ________Deblas, IfingHateTonTon, RyougaZell, dragonrage.________

________ we may fuck up alot but we always pull thru.

if they were able to fly in soul society, all the captains and other shinigami couldve easily flown around ss looking for ichigo and company rather than destroying thier own walls like wat zaraki did haha

ty psj for this sig

Quote Originally Posted by 6Zabuza9
    if they were able to fly in soul society, all the captains and other shinigami couldve easily flown around ss looking for ichigo and company rather than destroying thier own walls like wat zaraki did haha

again can zaraki control his own riatsu? can he? can he even mask it?
    ___
    ---------------------------- "THE DROPOUT CREW"--------------------------------
    ________Deblas, IfingHateTonTon, RyougaZell, dragonrage.________

________ we may fuck up alot but we always pull thru.