Thread: KitKat's Thread o' Knitting

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    It seems I've been missing out on alot since the last time I've been on IRC
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

KK, you should put your work on your site. Very good job on the scarf.
    Don't believe in yourself, believe in me, who believes in you.

Lasers? Cookies? FTW!
    (universally beloved
    moderator ex-emerita)
    DB, for sure I'll add you! I might take a while to get through the list, but you won't be forgotten.

So, here are the pics of the now finished Black Mage scarf and Space Invaders scarf. For the space invaders one, I initially chose a set of knitting needles far too small so it took me an insanely long time to knit. I also ran out of blue at the end, hence my little cartoon improvisation.

Awesome! I love the space invaders one! Wish I had one myself~
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

Does the weather get ever cold enough in Singapore to use a scarf comfortably? (Or perhaps it should be said need to have a scarf to be comfortable.)

But you are absolutely right: The space invaders scarf looks splendid. It even has six colours!

sushigrass
    Seriously, her sister should really get on knitting more things so that the greatness of her sister doesn't surpass her too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraco
    Does the weather get ever cold enough in Singapore to use a scarf comfortably? (Or perhaps it should be said need to have a scarf to be comfortable.)
    Actually it's like summer in Singapore all year round, and you can break out a good sweat even wearing a long sleeved shirt in the day time. But still, that space invader scarf is good enough for air conditioned places too
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。