Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Manga: Übel Blatt

Where are you finding these? All the sites I've looked at only has them till the 80's. Thanks.

Well, if you read through this thread you should come upon links to various sites and chapters.

Else, you check out mangaupdates.com, see what groups have been releasing what and check their websites.

Thanks for the link. Question, was the "special" about the ancient beasts or am I missing something?

I would guess so... not sure.

That was a good chapter, and quite cold.

Yeah, I know. And if Ascherit survived (obvious assumption) he has to be passed out somewhere. I don't think he would let that just happen.

Last edited by Munsu; Fri, 06-11-2010 at 09:21 AM.

Here's 98:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XR3HQ29W

Manga is currently on hiatus, don't know when it'll be back. I fell a bit behind, will catch up this weekend.

Boo! That really sucks. I did pick up Ares, though, that's a pretty good one as well.

Ubel Blatt is back from hiatus, scanlated in collaboration by Yalla Scans & Japanzai.

Chapter 99 - MU | MF | DF

- - - - - - - - -

I noted with pleasure that the return of Ubel Blatt was immediately commemorated by a suitably unlikely appearance of Princess Fanservice as well. Nothing less from Ubel Blatt.

I'm sure something else of less importance happened in this chapter in addition to that...

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    I have to say that my favorite so far is the octopus guy. I can't remember his name since it has been so long since I've read the manga.

After another long wait, the next chapter is here.

Chapter 100 release post with download links on Yalla Scan's page

- - - - - - - - -

Lebelont's face when he heard Koinzell is still around and kicking was worth this long wait. I hope his douche son really has something wicked in his backpockets and is not simply waltzing in to get himself killed. Elseria forgetting whatever little modesty she should possess due to her background and station was anything but surprising.

I'm thinking that once Koinzell is finished with the hero killing business, he might choose to disappear himself as well. I don't see any public appearance possible after all the years of brainwashing by the true betrayers. His body is quite a mystery as well, and might only continue to exist as long as his mission is unfulfilled. But above all, he likely feels himself a relic of the past that shouldn't even linger around anymore, aside from seeing the other relics to the grave before him. So, Elseria and, who knows, Ato as well could be wishing for something that's not going to happen.

Imperial Scans just picked this up.

Chapter 102
    Last edited by Marik; Sat, 04-28-2012 at 02:07 PM. Reason: url was changed.

A weakling till the very last moment, indeed. Nobody told the poor sod that boldness only makes you brave if you win, not if you lose.

I hope Lebelont and his capable son have something concrete planned to balance this huge defeat. It would be unsightly for Koinzell to keep winning for too long, after spending most of the series running from everybody.

The plot is getting quite interesting, in a different way from solitary Koinzell running around slaying people. I wonder what the Dragon Chief is plotting as well. It's far too early to say if his plans are any better than Lebelont's. Insanity seems to bear bountiful harvest among the heroes, after all.

Blog Entries
    Is this worth anything past the tits?

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    Is this worth anything past the tits?
    I still feel this is definitely in the top quarter of manga I'm reading, although it has undeniably lost a little steam since the beginning.