Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bleach 118

Genin

Bleach 118

Bleach 118 is out

http://yhbt.mine.nu/t/b118.torrent

damnit. I finished downloading it a few minutes before I have to sleep. Won't be able to watch it until 11pm tomorrow. Hopefully the action will be top notch...why the f is this opera thing going off my screen? I cna't read what i am typing anymore b/c i ca (deleted stuff so i don't know what i was saying). ...im going back to firefox for normal browsing. I'll post a few pics of the stupid stuff opera does. Hopefully someone will know how to resolve it. (i.e. when things go so far off screen i can't read it, and when i have to click far above/below/to the side of a button to get it to work)
    Last edited by Danad_corps; Thu, 03-08-2007 at 12:07 AM.
    i saved a unicorn

If I could change my name
    to Saberfire... I would
    That ep was pure ownage. thank goodness that they didn't focus on all the fights at once. It's interesting to note what releases mean for the Hybrids.

And Ichigo is going to totally go nuts on Grim

As a added note this is the first time I tried out the new zoomplayer with the new version of CCCP. I like the upgrade alot more over the other one.
    image fail!

This ep was rather good. Got to see 2 new releases in one episode and how an Arrancar releases his zanpakutou.

PS.... Ikkaku is badass.

BAN KAI!!
    Heheh... have been waiting ages to see that scene...

Anyways... like DeadFire said, it was awesome they focused in just one fight, while showing just a bit of Ichigo and Rukia's situation. Rukia got owned...

On Dattebayo's matters... at least they used the spanish words on the preview...

Wow... Ikkaku's bankai and eyecatcher at 18:00 mins in

Holy shit! I think I have a new fucking favorite character!

Quote Originally Posted by RyougaZell
    BAN KAI!!
    Heheh... have been waiting ages to see that scene...

Anyways... like DeadFire said, it was awesome they focused in just one fight, while showing just a bit of Ichigo and Rukia's situation. Rukia got owned...

On Dattebayo's matters... at least they used the spanish words on the preview...
    Yeah... in this episode they used "iron" instead of "hierro" when Edorad reffered to his skin, which is fine as a translation, but it would've been nice to see it as a spanish term.

Ikkaku reminds me so much of Kenpachi, its no wonder they are in the same division. What I'm curious about is how long has it been since he could do ban kai ... cause if it was back when he fought Ichigo for the first time, I'm thinking he would of tore him up.

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain
    the legend of 11th Squad continues to grow! "Fearless" indeed... doesn't hurt that he's got bloodlust like woah!

Arrancars' having releases didn't seem likely to me at first, since I originally understood Shikai and Bankai as drawing upon the power of the Zanpaktou to aid the fighter. But it seems that there is no Zanpaktou-spirit-type entity connected with the Hollow's Zanpaktou's. Like Edmundo (sp?) said, they're more like limiters that let the Arrancar go to full power when released.

something tells me the Bankai equivalent for Arrancars is going to be something wicked...

I am still worried what Yumikichika meant about preparing for Ikkaku's funeral. I guess his Bankai release might use so much energy when used in the Real World that it winds up fatally wounding him or something. I'd hate to see baldy go...

(and it really looks like he will, since the preview for next episode seems to be all flashbacks about his past... When, amidst a crazy battle like I'm sure everyone's fighting, they focus on a minor character, at the height of his struggle, for a background episode... that just always seems to be a sign that they're about to kill the poor guy off...)

I realize they haven't killed a substantial Soul Society character yet (not even that hoe Hinamori), but something's nagging at me about Ikkaku's chances...

Rukia is down!

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Quote Originally Posted by masamuneehs
    the legend of 11th Squad continues to grow! "Fearless" indeed... doesn't hurt that he's got bloodlust like woah!

Arrancars' having releases didn't seem likely to me at first, since I originally understood Shikai and Bankai as drawing upon the power of the Zanpaktou to aid the fighter. But it seems that there is no Zanpaktou-spirit-type entity connected with the Hollow's Zanpaktou's. Like Edmundo (sp?) said, they're more like limiters that let the Arrancar go to full power when released.

something tells me the Bankai equivalent for Arrancars is going to be something wicked...

I am still worried what Yumikichika meant about preparing for Ikkaku's funeral. I guess his Bankai release might use so much energy when used in the Real World that it winds up fatally wounding him or something. I'd hate to see baldy go...

(and it really looks like he will, since the preview for next episode seems to be all flashbacks about his past... When, amidst a crazy battle like I'm sure everyone's fighting, they focus on a minor character, at the height of his struggle, for a background episode... that just always seems to be a sign that they're about to kill the poor guy off...)

I realize they haven't killed a substantial Soul Society character yet (not even that hoe Hinamori), but something's nagging at me about Ikkaku's chances...

Rukia is down!
    Rukia pulled a Sakura ^.^

Haha, I can see what you mean by the flashbacks foreshadowing something, I hope this is just a flash back when the battle ends, Baldy just rocks =(.

Grimmjow just seems crazy, I wonder how Ichigo will respond, or if he'll go berserk after seeing Rukia get taken down.

Ikkaku wins best poses (really, the animation was pretty good):

Edit: PICTURE SPOILERS AHEAD! (though if you read every post up until now, you already got spoiled =P):

Here goes:

Sexy

Bad-assed

Crazy

Epic

When Yumi said prepare for the funeral, I don't think he was counting on Ikkaku using his Bankai, I think he thought Ikkaku would lose. For some reason Ikkaku wants to keep his bankai hidden from other Shinigami, at least that's what I infer by Ikkaku saying that "since everyone else is occupied, I don't think they'll notice" and then he used his bankai.

I wonder if Yumi can also do bankai, if I remember correctly he was suppose to be seat number 3 in the division, but Ikkaku, his friend, already had that posistion so he chose seat number 5 for some wierd reason.

Anyways, Ikkaku just became a very cool character and Kubo has to milk it for all its worth, so I can't see him killing him off just now.

What's cool also is that since Ikkaku is not a Vice-Captain or above, he probably has nothing restraining his reiatsu in the real world, so we'll probably going to see his full potential.
    Last edited by Munsu; Thu, 03-08-2007 at 03:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Budweineken
    When Yumi said prepare for the funeral, I don't think he was counting on Ikkaku using his Bankai, I think he thought Ikkaku would lose. For some reason Ikkaku wants to keep his bankai hidden from other Shinigami, at least that's what I infer by Ikkaku saying that "since everyone else is occupied, I don't think they'll notice" and then he used his bankai.

I wonder if Yumi can also do bankai, if I remember correctly he was suppose to be seat number 3 in the division, but Ikkaku, his friend, already had that posistion so he chose seat number 5 for some wierd reason.

Anyways, Ikkaku just became a very cool character and Kubo has to milk it for all its worth, so I can't see him killing him off just now.
    I wouldn't be surprised if he could, he seem to know of Ikkaku's bankai and probably has one of his own that he keeps hidden.

so he chose seat number 5 for some wierd reason.
    I think in his own words, he chose five because four looked ugly and five's character was the closest that resembled a three haha.

Anyways, wow, 11th squad owns. If Ikkaku already has a bankai, i wonder what's stopping Kenpachi from releasing his soon

And Grimjow freaking owns! He's like a crazier, insane and psychotic grown up version of hitsugaya

kenpachi cant use bankai... he doesnt know his zanpaktou's name... so he cant even use shikai (i think that was the second form of their swords... cant remember...)

Hell yes! This is the best Bleach ep since ages! Ikkaku is just some really big badass. I hope he won't die because now he is definitely one of the greatest characters.

Quote Originally Posted by ForteCross
    kenpachi cant use bankai... he doesnt know his zanpaktou's name... so he cant even use shikai (i think that was the second form of their swords... cant remember...)
    Don't know about it but I always thought Zaraki's zanpakuto is constantly released 'cause of his high spirit pressure, just like Ichigo's. On the other hand he doesn't know its name so I could be wrong.

Is it just me or does Byakuya's smile is kinda scary? It sent chills down my back...

I thought the reason Ikkaku said to keep his bankai release hush hush was because they're forbidden to do it in the real world. Not to mention he's not even a vice-captain.

Another weird thing. Yumi said he's the 2nd strongest in 11th squad. First is obviously Kenpachi. So that little girl vice-captain isn't stronger than Ikkaku? That's kind of disappointing. I wanted to see her go buckwild Yoda style in some future episode.

Quote Originally Posted by JaySee
    I thought the reason Ikkaku said to keep his bankai release hush hush was because they're forbidden to do it in the real world. Not to mention he's not even a vice-captain.

Another weird thing. Yumi said he's the 2nd strongest in 11th squad. First is obviously Kenpachi. So that little girl vice-captain isn't stronger than Ikkaku? That's kind of disappointing. I wanted to see her go buckwild Yoda style in some future episode.
    He said he's the 2nd strongest male, the vice captain is female.

Actually it said 2nd strongest man. Man isn't necessarily a reference to sex, but I guess it could be. Can someone who understands Japanese elaborate if he said "person" or specifically a male?

So the third Bleach OST got to be something, because, every Bleach fan had the reflex to fire up the sound level when watching ...

Ikkaku = Bleach's Mugen ?

Looking forwad to the next 10 eps