Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bleach 117

Yeah, her mod soul is pretty damn annoying. But we don't see much of her at all, so that's a plus.
    I do my killin' after breakfast.

What are you talking about, she was in like half the scenes of this ep.

It was just one episode. I mean we're not going to see her as much as we see Kon.
    I do my killin' after breakfast.

I like how people in kenpachi's squad have so much pride and respect for their captain. Anyone else notice everyone else say:

"Squad number "#", #th seat, "name"
    (ex. I'm the13th squad- 'interupt') -- rukia

But ikkaku says:
    "Zaraki Squad, 3rd seat, madarame ikkaku"

Rukia with an ice attack? Not really what I was expecting. But I'm glad she'll finally get to do something other than shooting those ineffective fireballs. The writers in Bleach seem to really like starting 4 or 5 fights at one time and then switch back and forth between them. I don't mind this story-telling technique too much. It extends the drama of the fight without making the fight itself ridiculously long (as in DBZ, yes I've seen some of it).

Good episode.

Rukia's mod soul was really annoying and we finally got to see her Zanpakuto.Ikkaku and Asano moment was hilarious. Cant wait to see the fights.

First Bleach ep I really enjoyed in awhile.
    Don't believe in yourself, believe in me, who believes in you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Roboto
    it looks like chad is turning into a wuss. he just ran off because ichigo said he would take care of the guy, that was pretty lame.
    I don't think he was running away so hastily because he was afraid of the enemy. I believe he was running away because he was devastated by the fact that he can no longer stand and fight side by side with Ichigo. The difference between their fighting levels now is too painfully great for him to bear.

I was so surprised by the ease at which Rukia wiped out that failure of an Arrancar. What a letdown. I kept expecting him to revive and reappear. Oh well. At least now we have Gimmjow versus Rukia & Ichigo. Bet the fight is going to be awesome!!!

Finally caught up with Bleach as of now. Skipped the fillers of course, but now I'm in for the weekly wait like the rest of you.

Great episode, I actually thought rukia's mod soul was funny when she kept ruining the moment, other then that I was annoyed by how they kept having the mod soul and then the retard guy keep talking and talking when there should be like 5 fights going on.

I'm looking foward to Hitsugaya's fight, not so much Ikkaku's and the vice-captain chick.

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain
    i really liked this episode. Rukia's Zanpaktaou release was truly a thing of beauty. And that mod soul made me chuckle to myself. I was shocked D-Roy bit it so fast.... He had a fairly high number, so I assumed he was pretty tough...

i guess that means the numbers corresponding to the Arrancar aren't like the "Seats" in Soul Society. Arrancar numbers don't mean power level... which leaves me still wondering just how much stronger the others are than D-Roy.

i also felt genuinely bad for Chad. Not often a character becomes useless in battle, tries to act tough, gets chastised for it and then goes on to accept it without some kind of cheesy "I must get stronger!" montage or lots of complaining. He took it damn well.

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Random question... if mod souls are just bought from stores in SS, how come they know all the history about their shinigami e.g. why did rukia's mod soul know so much about her?

cause its probably been with her for a long time

i can just imagine how kon would take advantage of Rukia's mod soul if they ever let those two get into a room together.

Random question... if mod souls are just bought from stores in SS, how come they know all the history about their shinigami e.g. why did rukia's mod soul know so much about her?
    as for the mod soul thing, its not that far to imagine that since they're artificial, soul society prlly gives them a 'pre-program' with adaquete knowledge of the shinigami so they can assist them. Rukia did ask the store owner for special modifications to hers. Each might have their own customized 'program'