lucifus, well, i almost wish you'd done a shittier job on your banner contributions.... i think you scared off almost all of the competition

At this point, it seems like the only contest is going to be between all of Lucifus' entries. I'm eventually going to get around to making some 'lighter' banners (in the style Kraco talked about earlier, I'd really like a KKM and a tender Bleach one), but it might take me awhile... and chances are I still suck at Photoshop...

We (mods and all that) discussed it. Even if we don't give out anything special to the winners, it'd be good to get acknowledged for your ability, and to have your stuff on the page. We concluded this was enough of a prize, but apparently it's not much of an incentive. Well, so be it. I don't give a shit, since Lucifus essentialy guranteed that the forums will have a new flavor throughout the next couple months, and I do intend to snipe some nice wallpapers and edit them to fit the frontpage, if worse comes to worst.

Lucifus, you have my deepst respects. Great effort. And, you shouldn't really worry about the competition at this point. If you're enjoying making these things, keep them coming. You should take delight in it yourself, and know that everyone here will appreciate it as well (even if they don't post it).