Thread: Bleach Chapter 263

Bleach Chapter 263

Scanlation:
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/h12ar2

Warning the following are spoilers pics.
    Only click if you want to be spoiled

Pic 1
    Pic 2
    Pic 3
    Pic 4
    Pic 5
    Pic 6
    Pic 7
    Pic 8
    Last edited by Munsu; Sat, 02-17-2007 at 01:05 PM.

Signature by Lucifus

Looks like there is a bit of humor in this chap also, such a teaser to not show if Kaien has a hole or not. And that dude that blocked Chad sort of looked similar to Ichigo, at least I think so, not the whole him, but he had similar traits.

Huh, despite the name change, Kaien is still himself, it seems.

And poor Rukia, having such large eyes make too easy of targets~

KIMOCHI~II

We'll wait and see what happens when there is a release, but for right now ... Man Chad has bad luck, 3 arrancar in a row, haha.

I'm questioning how Kaiten is going to fight his ex-shinigami comrads.

That place over there........ahh never mind
    Well atleast we're getting an explanation on what happened to Kaien.

R.I.P Captain America.

If chad is having this much trouble with one of the top 10 arrancar then I wonder what kind of beat down ichigo is going to have if he can't control his vaizard form for a long period of time...Good looking chapter none the less. Come on raw

When Ichigo was vaizard form, he had domination over Grimjaw... My guess is that when GJ releases his zanpakutou, they'll fight even. Only if Ichigo can keep up his mask though.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukasa
    EXCEPT the Blood scans have banned direct links from gotwoot so ppl can you stop posting Direct downloads. I go to their home page in IE and then download from there.

Kaien is almost same as Ichigo but has far little control and his hollow is not reflection of his soul.

"Life is hilariously cruel" by Bender

Awesome user with default custom title itadakimasu's Avatar

noveno espada

I was just wondering how everybody concluded that noveno espada is this kaien guy who i had to wiki to remember who he is.... when i read chapter 262 and saw that face my first and only reaction was that it was a black haired ichigo....his hollow half or something...*sigh*

bbaucom: Since Kaien first appeared there have been multiple discussions of his likeness to Ichigo, and how they may be related.

Here's a scanlation:
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/h12ar2

Budweineken, thanks for the link to 263 ! hahahha, so it is kaien... thanks a bunch.

I'm not completely convinced that Kaien is really the enemy yet. I think he was telling the truth when he said he has a plan for revenge against Aizen. At the moment, I'll choose to believe that he's doing this so that Aizen won't get suspicious. As we know now, Aizen has a method to see everything in Las Noches.

Quote Originally Posted by Budweineken
    I'm not completely convinced that Kaien is really the enemy yet. I think he was telling the truth when he said he has a plan for revenge against Aizen. At the moment, I'll choose to believe that he's doing this so that Aizen won't get suspicious. As we know now, Aizen has a method to see everything in Las Noches.

Do you think that he is just "testing" rukia at the end of the chapter? I'm waiting to see if they are going to fight in 264.

bringing me a general question : How long do you think it will be before the anime catches up to the current manga?

Quote Originally Posted by Budweineken
    bbaucom: Since Kaien first appeared there have been multiple discussions of his likeness to Ichigo, and how they may be related.
    I thought they might be cousins or something along those lines. Ichigo's dad's sword was the same as the ones in the Shiba clan.