Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bleach 115

UL - QUI - ORRA

Take it slow, baby. Take it slow.
    I do my killin' after breakfast.

It's a difficult name to spell for a lot of people. If it's simple for you, kudos.

This is a user-friendly internet forum. There's no purpose in fighting over the spelling of a name. If some users are more comfortable with typing "U*" as opposed to "Ulquiorra" then let them. There's no rule against it. Everyone understands what's implied and that is the important thing.

So, let's drop it and get back on topic, alright?

"...Every man, woman and child..." - Legato Bluesummers

Quote Originally Posted by The Adjective
    It's a difficult name to spell for a lot of people. If it's simple for you, kudos.

This is a user-friendly internet forum. There's no purpose in fighting over the spelling of a name. If some users are more comfortable with typing "U*" as opposed to "Ulquiorra" then let them. There's no rule against it. Everyone understands what's implied and that is the important thing.

So, let's drop it and get back on topic, alright?
    I didn't understand why they were typing U* at first, and thought maybe it was some character I happened to miss somehow. I guess I should've went back and reread some posts, but it didn't come to my attention until Q-BeRt pointed it out.
    I do my killin' after breakfast.

That place over there........ahh never mind
    ............Just call him Ulq.

Lots of people do that, and now you can too.

R.I.P Captain America.

pointless posts are considered spamming.
    warned.

Good point, then maybe we can eventually move on from Ulq to the rest of his name.

pointless posts are considered spamming.
    warned

Nope! Gonna stick with U*!

Do you think that if SS gets the intel on the 20 arrancar that they will: Try subjecting some captains to what Ichigo went through(like Urahara did) in an attempt to create vaizards? Imagine a Kenpachi/Hollow hybrid, or Byakuya.... Or Yamamoto and his two double-zampakto wielding students-BOTH of which I would like to see do something, anything at all, in the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by DayoftheDante
    Do you think that if SS gets the intel on the 20 arrancar that they will: Try subjecting some captains to what Ichigo went through(like Urahara did) in an attempt to create vaizards? Imagine a Kenpachi/Hollow hybrid, or Byakuya.... Or Yamamoto and his two double-zampakto wielding students-BOTH of which I would like to see do something, anything at all, in the near future.
    They are too big a pussys to do something like that. Except maybe that weird painted-face-captain-guy.

I vote that we call Ulquiorra, Mike. Then the poor guy won't need to sound like an STD. DB might even catch on if we call hem Mike enough.

SS shouldn't have knowledge of the methods used by Urahara. And still, I don't think they'll try to do it because of their principles.

The thing i'm wondering about is if the arrancar got shi-kai's and ban-kai's..and if they don't i want to know what happened to the 2 captains (the black one and the one with the huge smile) if they turned viazard/arrancar do they still have there bankai's ???? i guess time will tell..

Since Ichigo has shikai / bankai, it's pretty safe to assume nothing happens to that ability when a shinigami is turned into a vaizard. Whether arrancars gain those, is another thing. I guess it depends on how complete their zanpakutou are. If they are perfect, then there should be no obstacles for acquiring shikai / bankai, at least for vasto lordes. The lesser hollows might be too stupid to acquire anything that sophisticated. Especially bankai.

I agree with Kraco, the important part is the Zanpakutou. The powers that have been used by the Shinigami (shikai and bankai) don't have much to do with the Shinigami, but with the abilities the sword possesses.

So Visoreds and Arrancars should both be capable of using shikai and bankai, if not then there really is no point in making them hybrids.

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    Well offcourse the Viazard can use them. After all they are still Shinigami. They just have the ability to use hollow powers. I don't know if the Arrancar releases will be the same. After all when Grand Fisher realised his sword.( I am pretty sure he did ) he changed form and got bigger.

I thought Fisher changing form had more to do with him taking half his mask off.

I agree, I don't think Grand Fisher did any sort of release.

I don't know about arrancar being able to use shikai or bankai... It seems that the norm is for a shinigami to spend years and years of practice to reach bankai(except Ichigo, but he seems to be an exception with vaizards too, or why try so hard to recruit him). Okay, so having JUST acquired weapons that appear to be zampaktos, how would we explain such a quick mastery of something like that, and on a large scale? My guess is that their heavier attacks, ones that Ulqiorra might use, are similar to that mouth energy blast that Yami did, only waaaay more destructive.

Okay, so having JUST acquired weapons that appear to be zampaktos, how would we explain such a quick mastery of something like that, and on a large scale?
    I'm guessing they do it the same way Ichigo does it. Which still has no explanation. He's only had his zanpaktou for like a year, and he's already captain+ level. And he was just a human before. I imagine that if you were a powerful hollow to begin with, it would take you even less time.

Ichigo's dad is a shinigami (captain class atleast), his whole family is special, "duh". I mean who else sees ghosts since they can remember. Also we haven't seen to what degree the hybrids can use their newly acquired zanpatous, so all of this is speculation. From the get go it was stressed throughout the series that Ichigo is not normal. There are others ofcourse, Toshiro for one, he joined after Rukia and renji but still became a captain before them ( still kinda weak though compared to the other that we have seen).

Also it was said that they would need 10 hybrids to fully destroy Soul Society; Azien has 12, so it can be said that there powers can't be all that much of a difference. But then again you never know.

Lets just wait and see what happens next, since the fillers just ended and the anime is now about to get back on track(for the most part from what i am reading). Don't sweat the small stuff. Atleast lets not speculate too much. Sit back relax and enjoy.
    ___
    ---------------------------- "THE DROPOUT CREW"--------------------------------
    ________Deblas, IfingHateTonTon, RyougaZell, dragonrage.________

________ we may fuck up alot but we always pull thru.

Yup I agree. I think tomorrow's ep should clear a lot of things up for us, as it is supposed to be in Aizen's lair as well.