Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bleach 115

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder
    No, U* is definatly a Vasto Lorde. Because during the descriptions of the menos, the Vasto's are the only ones that are human sized. And U* is clearly not larger than a human.
    Yami is human sized, and i think its a mistake if they made him a vasto lorde, because 10 of him definately cannot take down soul society.

Not to mention his mask completely matches the description.

Yami's twice the size of a human.

Just watched episodes 114 and 115!

I realize the rules say no DBZ references but uh...

*cough*vegetaandnappa*cough*

Good thing Goku, er ICHIGO, came and saved his friends at the last minute with his Kaio Ken-- I mean-- Ban Kai, eh?!

Luckily Urahara had those senzu... HEALING pills!! to save Sado and Orohime.

Ahem.. anyway, those were pretty sweet episodes. I like the direction the series is taking with these Arrancar.

And yeah, I'd say Yami isn't a Vasto Lorde. He was huge, he wasn't too bright and he.. well he all-around sucked.

I thought vasto lordes were supposed to be menos...so that implies a ton of hollows merged together, of course, i guess they could all merge into one personality. But this is what i'm confused on...Are Vasto lordes arrancar? or did aizen take vasto lordes and made him into arrancar?

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    Vasto Lorde's arent Arrancar. They are simply the strongest a hollow can get. And I think we DO need to put Aizen on the same level as a Vasto Lorde. Because both are as strong as they can possibly get. And if he used to Hyougyoko (sp?) on himself them he would become a Viazard aswell.

And I believe that the hollow inside are as strong as the normal person. So I believe that in Hollow mode that they are twice as strong as they used to be. But that's just speculation. I don't know how much their spirit power increases.

Okay, Recap

Seireiten, Got 10 Captain Class + Shinigami depressive representative + Chad + Orihime + Bonnie-Chan.
    Aizen Got 20 Above Captain Class

Like that, it's not balanced ... at all ... But what is it calling for ?
    Oh Yeah, Super Above Badass Class Father ... And the creepy blond guy and his blood thirsty sister. As well as Quincy Father & son's.

It's starting to get balanced ... a little ....
    But ... Will they all end up working together ?
    Father Quincy, a.k.a Bling Bling, will get paid in order to defeat Aizen soldiers ?

Additionnal backup Urahara Crew, and Urahara's girl.
    Who else ? Any of the filler characters who survived ? Nahhh Masa will surelly go insane if that happened, filler tampering with the manga's storyline, HERESY.

But the fact, is, it's too obvious, we cleraly got the Weak side, Ichigo&co. And the overpowered side, Aizen's Crew.
    But Bleach did fooled us when it came to act like a "flat" storyline,
    Remember, the " I Gotta save da girl in da withe tower " feint to finally turn out to be a smoke screen for a treason scenario.

Be surprised.

Well you shouldn't asume that all the arrancar that you saw at the ending that they are all above captain class. I mean Grand Fisher was a normal hollow that turned into an arrancar. Ok he wasn't complete but that doesn't mean that other hollows can't become arrancar like him. And ontop of that, there aren't alot of Vasto Lordes in Hueco Monde. Most of the Menos are Gillian. So you should consider that most arrancar are Gillian class.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathscytheVII
    I thought vasto lordes were supposed to be menos...so that implies a ton of hollows merged together, of course, i guess they could all merge into one personality. But this is what i'm confused on...Are Vasto lordes arrancar? or did aizen take vasto lordes and made him into arrancar?
    Vasto Lordes are the most powerful a Hollow can get. Arrancar are hollows that ripped off their mask to gain shinigami powers. This makes said hollow more powerful than the regular hollow. Now, imagine a Vasto Lorde level Hollow taking off their masks.

The result?
    Most likely half or all of the people gathered with Aizen in the last scene. These creatures were already powerful in hollow-state.. but now their power has reached to insane levels...

So... Prepare for destruction and such, methinks

----
    Oh, and Neo... Aizen is an arrogant bastard. There is no way in hell that he would even think about having a low level hollow in his 'friends' circle.
    You say that you shouldn't assume that the people in the ending are all above captain class. Wrong! It is widely known that menos-level hollow are something that even captains don't like to take on due to their power. All of the people in Aizen's room are human-sized. This automatically makes them either of the two highest level Menos types (not all of them have to be vasto lord level, because we only saw them in shadows and some size differences may be there.) being turned into Arrancar. Menos types are not a captain's best friend.. Menos types arrancar should make some of them shit themselves out of pure fear.

Just a matter of doing the math

Quote Originally Posted by Inazuma
    Oh Yeah, Super Above Badass Class Father ... And the creepy blond guy and his blood thirsty sister. As well as Quincy Father & son's.
    Is that blond freckled bratty girl Hirako's sister? Don't remember that being mentioned... hmm...

Unlike Masa, I actually felt the motivational speech by Rukia was pretty nicely done up. Damn I just love her metro-sexual voice! Heh heh...

I wonder just when Isshin is going to reveal his true identity to Ichigo. Bet the look on Ichigo's face is going to be awesome heh. And I guess this is just a technicality, but uh, you mean a child can actually be born using gigais??? *sweatdrop*

I also wonder what was the reason Isshin left Soul Society, what kinda position he held when he was there, and why in the world did Soul Society just let him leave without pursuing him? For all you know, there might be more renegade shinigamis living their alternate lives in the human world, just lying low and taking things easy.

So many questions unanswered...

Just because they are human sized doesn't make them Vasto Lorde Arrancar.

A Vasto Lorde is human size. But this is the arrancar we are talking about. So let's say a Gillian got turned into a Arrancar. (which I am pretty sure off. After they ARE footsoldiers) Then they would gain human size because Shinigami are human. So they don't have to be Adjucha's and Vasto Lordes. Not all of them anyway. I think he only has like 3 to 4 as Arrancar stashed somewhere in where ever the hell he is.

Quote Originally Posted by yallo
    and why in the world did Soul Society just let him leave without pursuing him? For all you know, there might be more renegade shinigamis living their alternate lives in the human world, just lying low and taking things easy.
    Maybe he filled and submitted the resignation form properly before leaving?

I don't know why SS should pursue everybody trying to leave it. Is it some nazi society? Rukia just disappeared suddenly in the middle of an assignment, which could be considered ot be of military quality, and moreover committed a crime by transferring her shinigami powers to Ichigo (and I imagine just telling living humans about the SS would be a crime). So, it makes perfect sense they made an effort to bring Rukia back.

Maybe if Isshin said "screw you" to the SS, relinquished whatever position he had and moved out, I don't know what they could accuse him of. It could be imagined he met Ichigo's mom in the real world during some mission. Maybe she was able to see souls just like Ichigo, and thus saw also Isshin. That is, if Ichigo's mom even was an ordinary living human... And thus later wanted to live with her, and left the SS.

Well personally I would love to see Kenpachi attain Bankai and then go at the Vasto Lorde's... he is already Captain class without it, surely he would be able to kick a VL's ass once he gains his Bankai.

Perhaps he would even be able to take on a VL who has become an arrancar...?

Let Remind you that Grand Fisher is a shinigami eater, and he said to Isshin " With you as father (Shinigami) Ichigo is pure blood" ...
    Ichigo' mother could be a Shinigami

Quote Originally Posted by NeoCybercoin
    A Vasto Lorde is human size. But this is the arrancar we are talking about. So let's say a Gillian got turned into a Arrancar. (which I am pretty sure off. After they ARE footsoldiers) Then they would gain human size because Shinigami are human.
    Except that, you know, we've seen 3 Arrancars, and two of them are gigantic. In fact, King Fisher actually got BIGGER when he became an Arrancar.

Yami was obviously an Adjucha before he became an Arrancar and U* was obviously a Vasto Lorde before becoming an Arrancar.

Darth, that was Grand Fisher as he released his sword i think. That's when he grew larger. Plus he wasn't a complete Arrancar

Folks, his name is Ulquiorra. It's not hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Q-BeRt
    I have moments where I cannot spell his name as well. But at least I make the effort to look it up so I won't come off as a complete idiot.
    I do my killin' after breakfast.

Quote Originally Posted by Q-BeRt
    Yeah actually, it is. It's the hardest name to spell I've ever seen. And I've seen names in ancient sumerian sanscrit.

Ulquiorra is definitely not the most difficult name I've had to spell. I can't think of anything off of the top of my head at the moment...

...erm...aren't we getting a little off topic?
    I do my killin' after breakfast.

I'm with DarthEnder on this one. Its too difficult to learn. Unless there is like a poll to set naming conventions, I'd rather refer to him as something else.