Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Bleach 114

You're all pretty funny. Everyone knows Naruto is the perfect standard for OMGWTF BEST ORGASMIC ANIME EVER!...
    I feel stupider...

Quote Originally Posted by dragonrage
    Back on topic.

The reason why Toshirou Masamoto, Renji and the rest were chosen to be sent to the real world is because can you really imagine any of the other high ranking shinigami fitting in. I mean do you really think they would look the part.
    Yeah, I'm sure a 10 year old in high school, a girl with tits the size of people's heads, a guy with red hair weird tattoos, a bald guy insisting on carry around a wooden sword, and a metrosexual fit in PERFECTLY. Comon, realistically none of these people fit in. Rukia couldn't figure out a juice box.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Quote Originally Posted by Mizuchi
    Why did they all go into gigais? why not just stay in their shinigami form?
    I can understand why at least Matsumoto would prefer a gigai. She loves the real world and shopping and girly stuff, which is easier to experience in a gigai than as a ghost. Plus, if they have to interact with Ichigo and friends, it's better to be corporeal than to have the humans look like they're talking to themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaoskiddo
    Rukia couldn't figure out a juice box.
    That's one of the reasons we love her so much .

Quote Originally Posted by Chaoskiddo
    Yeah, I'm sure a 10 year old in high school, a girl with tits the size of people's heads, a guy with red hair weird tattoos, a bald guy insisting on carry around a wooden sword, and a metrosexual fit in PERFECTLY. Comon, realistically none of these people fit in. Rukia couldn't figure out a juice box.
    Sounds perfect to me.

Ichigo age 15, and since when did anime follow the rules of logic. Character and story wise can you actually tell me that there are some other group that can fill the SS group better. Please enlighten us oh knowledgeable one, or would you rather not have the shinigamis represented in such an important turning point all together. Please do tell.
    ___
    ---------------------------- "THE DROPOUT CREW"--------------------------------
    ________Deblas, IfingHateTonTon, RyougaZell, dragonrage.________

________ we may fuck up alot but we always pull thru.

Matsumoto can be a teacher and Bleach can then turn into a hentai...

Quote Originally Posted by Board of Command
    lol "Bleach: Bukkake Whores IV: The Bukkake of Great Justice"

About the Gigai, it probably helps them surpress their Spiritual Energy. So whatever mission they have been sent on, they probably need to hide who/what they are and their whereabouts, is my guess.

Do gigais have that function? Sounds plausible, wish they'd explain their use better. I wonder if the user can choose a gigai that doesn't match their physical appearance? ie, Matsumoto with a C-cup instead of a ZZZ-cup, or Hitsugaya in a grown man's body instead of his runt size.

Do you think the rule about limiting lieutenant and higher ranked people's powers by half in the real world is still in effect? If so, that would really weaken the Shinigamis' abilities.

I'm pretty sure it's still in effect, and Gigais if I remember correctly, help heal woulds or whatever with spiritrons or some shit. Hence the excuse for Rukia wearing a Gigai during the early episodes, though the Gigai given to her was eating her spiritual powers away.

Quote Originally Posted by Budweineken
    Hence the excuse for Rukia wearing a Gigai during the early episodes, though the Gigai given to her was eating her spiritual powers away.
    Yeah. I bet this time Rukia acquired her gigai from somewhere else than Urahara Industries Ltd. Their last one was somewhat faulty - and had troublesome warranty protocols to boot.

Well he did hide that thing inside of her and the gigai was designed to actually limit her spirit powers not heal her as she had hoped. If i remember correctly with time it would have turned her into a normal human being.

And yes I believe that the gigai helps them recover spirit energy. But think about it, isn't it better to have them actually interact with the real world that just be unseen by everyone around them. I could only imagine what is going to happen given the personalities of each character.
    ___
    ---------------------------- "THE DROPOUT CREW"--------------------------------
    ________Deblas, IfingHateTonTon, RyougaZell, dragonrage.________

________ we may fuck up alot but we always pull thru.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonrage
    Sounds perfect to me.

Ichigo age 15, and since when did anime follow the rules of logic. Character and story wise can you actually tell me that there are some other group that can fill the SS group better. Please enlighten us oh knowledgeable one, or would you rather not have the shinigamis represented in such an important turning point all together. Please do tell.
    Don't get me wrong, i love the fact that these select characters are in the story now. They're some of my favorite characters. Just pointing out that they don't fit in, as we already saw with everyone staring at them.

Quote Originally Posted by Board of Command
    Screw all other ideas, this one seems ideal.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

I'm sick of people who go undercover in Ichigo's school. Talk about a horse that's been beaten to death already.

Seriously, though, the people they picked are incredibly random. Well, overrated Hitsugaya is understandable, since all the annoying fanboys and girls love him. His vice-captain is pretty obvious too, due to her large animated breasts.

But adding the bald guy and the flamingo gay guy from the first trip to Soul Society is just retarded. They're not even vice-captains, first of all, meaning they're no where near as powerful as... let's say, dog face guy, or his sunglasses sub captain. Why they brought those two is beyond me.

And Rukia's appearance lacked any emotion for me, too, despite the fact that I only watched one episode of the Bounto arc and, after finding it to be utterly retarded, stopped watching the show completely.

The fight was okay, though... I guess. But everything else I found to be a terrible dissapointment.

despite the fact that I only watched one episode of the Bounto arc and, after finding it to be utterly retarded, stopped watching the show completely.
    Although the Bounto arc seemed to have more quality than the Naruto fillers, I have to say I agree with you - having only watched 2 or 3 episodes of it myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Genma
    And Rukia's appearance lacked any emotion for me, too, despite the fact that I only watched one episode of the Bounto arc and, after finding it to be utterly retarded, stopped watching the show completely.
    I thought there was quite a bit more emotion during her return in the manga. The anime didn't do it just right.

so, anyone else think that maybe ichigo should take up hirako's suggestion about joining up with the vaizard so he could control his hollow side better? he got pretty beat up this episode because of his hollow problem.

With the whole Shinigami gang coming to the real world, I don't think Ichigo might join the Visored any time soon. Who knows, maybe they can teach him a thing or two. Also, it depends on where the Visored stand, if they are enemies of his friends or not. The Visored chick showed no hesitation to try and kill off Chad and Orihime.

this is true, about where the vaizard stand. i don't think the new shinigami arrivals will be able to help ichigo, though, since they have no experience or knowledge in the matter. the only one who probably could, apart from the vaizard, is urahara. well, i guess we'll see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Genma
    let's say, dog face guy, or his sunglasses sub captain.
    I would think dog-face guy would have a really hard time passing for a student...

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder
    I would think dog-face guy would have a really hard time passing for a student...
    he could go into a gigai