Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: So I had sex with a guy last night.

Genin
    LMAO i can't stop laughing at those pictures hahahahaha! I love it how knives is watching you from both the front and the back. lol look at knives' eyes!

Anyway, i'm just a little surprised that a slap on the ass worked on anyone! I woulda thought that being so forward would usually blow up in the persons face. Oh well, as long as you enjoyed yourself. I don't know why so many people are such homophobes in this day and age. Do whatever you feel comfortable doing as long as you want to

And oh i think Terra might give the Yatta boy's a run for their money.
    i saved a unicorn

YTheAlien
    So, Terra...

... does this mean we can go out now?

Quote Originally Posted by Danad_corps
    Anyway, i'm just a little surprised that a slap on the ass worked on anyone! I woulda thought that being so forward would usually blow up in the persons face. Oh well, as long as you enjoyed yourself. I don't know why so many people are such homophobes in this day and age. Do whatever you feel comfortable doing as long as you want to

And oh i think Terra might give the Yatta boy's a run for their money.
    Well one will have to remember that Terra is not "anyone". I'm quite unique I think.
    Also I'm much hotter than the Yatta boys!

@Y:

I can't think of anything I want more!

What? I thought you've already done it with men. I recall you saying you've done it a couple of times; however... you were drunk, or something.

I guess you just didn't remember. >: |

That place over there........ahh never mind
    And another random person arrives from magic appearance land. I guess terra's threads are like gold or something..

R.I.P Captain America.

Speaking of random people coming from magic land..

* Y has joined #gotwoot
    <Assassin> i think you should combine your channel with gotwoot
    <Y> terra let's fuck

WHAT THE FUCK?!

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain
    Quote Originally Posted by Terracosmo
    As for the questions, I see myself as straight still since I don't want a relationship with a man, so far this was only a fun thing.. but hey.. who knows what might happen?

And if I'd do it again? under the right circumstances (=alcohol), definitely.
    A guy wakes up one morning with a massive hangover and the smell of sex smothering the air. He rolls over to find another guy in his bed, and his mouth drops as he hazily recalls the events of the night before as best he can.

The other guy rolls over and says, "morning there, soldier. you ready for round 2?"

The first guy freaks out, jumps out of the bed and stammers, "woah! woah! now i'm not gay or anything! I was just really drunk... and, and... I was really drunk, and I guess I'm curious about trying it with guys, at least somwhere deep down inside."

Gay guy: "Well, that's impossible."

'straight' guy: "What do you mean? I've slept with lots of women, do it all the time. I guess I'm just curious about guys too."

Gay guy: "Listen kid, I know it was your first time, but you can't just be 'curious' about being gay or not anymore. You just tried it last night, so now you know how it is and if you liked it or not."

'straight' guy: "... I suppose that makes sense."

Gay guy, after giving him a minute to think it over: "So, do you think you're gay?"

'straight' guy: "... I still dunno... I mean, yeah I guess it was fun..."

Gay guy: "Want to do it again?"

No longer 'straight' guy: ".... ... ... yup. But it still doesn't make me gay! I still like chicks, honest."

Gay guy: "shut up and suck my dick again, for crying out loud..."

This was a story reccounted to me by a friend after his first sexual experience with a guy. Today he is out and living in San Fran. I think it might apply somewhat to the discussion at hand, since figuring that shit out is sometimes just a matter of listening to your emotions. On the other hand, whether you want a relationship with a guy is difficult to figure. I've met (and dated) some pretty 'masculine' chicks (ROTC girl's abs I will never forget...and the shit she made me do...), and seen plenty of gay guys who are all sorts of feminine. All in all, if you're attracted to both sexes, the relationship thing is just a matter of finding the right person, gender being a flip of the coin. If you really enjoy sex with girls, or guys, more than with the other sex, yeah it's going to impact the utility yielded from the relationship, as sex is at least the second most important thing in most relationships. But, you never know until you try...

The one obstacle that can really bring down a same-sex relationship is dealing with homophobia and finding a comfortable space to live "out of the closet". But that's a societal problem, not a personal one.

i used 'utility yielded' to talk about a gay relationship...

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Genin
    you can live next to me I don't know about my neighbors but i have absolutely no problems with gay men/women.

You'd probably like the concerts I go to as well
    i saved a unicorn

i think Danad_Corps is hitting on terra

haha couldnt help but laugh thru all 4 pages... guess this topic really does attract people. i saw the title n didnt want to read it and then a couple mins later found myself laughin at this thread.

and uh... congrats terra?

i should really get back on irc..just to see the hilariousness...and 'magical appearance land' LOL!!!

Last edited by Thi3f; Wed, 01-09-2019 at 04:55 PM.

I can't believe it took four years for him to make this thread.

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar
    lmao@ Y hitting on Terra, and Knives' voyeurism.

Quote Originally Posted by Thi3f
    Neg repped for being an attentionwhore.
    Just try and make him deny it!

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Note to myself, do not post in a thread named "So I had sex with a guy last night" when on the main computer connected to the projector in the room that's on from the last lesson...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8c3YRPGppPM

this guy made me think of you terra.

I really don't know what to say except congratulations? Things must be a riot in irc right now...lol.

And Terra, even if you decide to swing the other way, you will still be my best Swedish friend.
    This fantastic Sousuke sig was made by the one and only Lucifus! Thanks man!

Genin
    Quote Originally Posted by Turkish-S
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8c3YRPGppPM

this guy made me think of you terra.
    I just watched that and i'm.....speechless.

WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!?! WAS THAT FOR REAL?!

Please tell me that is NOT an actual music video. It looked/sounded like an advertisement for chiquita bananas! i really don't know what to say about that...ima go read now
    i saved a unicorn

wahey. i see how it is. leaving me for another guy

Quote Originally Posted by Darkflare
    wahey. i see how it is. leaving me for another guy
    Who the fuck are you?

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba