Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: So I had sex with a guy last night.

.... errr.... WTF? o__O

err... congrats?

PS:
    best thread of the month...

asalgjfgj;jafksjg;askljfa

Burn the unclean! Shun the Defiler!! AIDS AND PHAIL!!!

(so, how was it?)

KIMOCHI~II

someone should forward this to mut
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Well, I suppose in a certain sense this is better for Terra than being just a theoretical sexfiend. And maybe for the rest of us so that when ever we refer to Terra, it's not just joking anymore.

Needless to say, there's not a single member other than Terra among the thousands who would have ever made a thread like this. And I didn't mind missing the deeper details... >_<

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar
    Uh huh...

All things aside, I hope he didn't catch your cold.
    Last edited by XanBcoo; Wed, 02-07-2007 at 04:15 AM.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Damn, that guy has some serious pick-up skills. He got you (a non gay guy at that) to have sex with him with two sentences. That's pretty amazing... or maybe it's just that easy to pick-up drunk guys :P

I applaud you on having the guts to try it out, and admit that you liked it. high-five

Awesome user with default custom title Uchiha Barles's Avatar
    Hah! Who's the flaming purple dinosaur now?! Well, perhaps not a dino but uh...purple mascara maybe? Heh, haven't posted in quite some time, but this kind of announcement tends to bring people out of the woodwork. Didn't see this coming, but somehow, I'm not surprised. Flame on!

Wow I'm still amazed by this thread, Terra. Anybody who slaps my behind is going to get something from me too. Just something unpleasant instead.....

Anyway we need more posts from you!
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

Uh....huh....

Not gonna comment....
    "Anybody who slaps my behind is going to get something from me too. Just something unpleasant instead....."
    Don't believe in yourself, believe in me, who believes in you.

I was thinking more of a punch or somthing but well...... that's the culture around here. We're still quite conservative about such things.....
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

Quote Originally Posted by Paulyboy
    Holy **** omg man I did not think you would go to the gay side, wtf. The make-up I thought that was supposed to be gothic or something but you being gay is acutally hard to believe. Lets hope you did weren't the one being but rapped.
    Well I'm not gay par se, still not fond of the thought of having a relationship with a man, it was really just a funny thing to do.

I'd comment all replies because most of them are hilarious but let's just say that I find this to be insanely stimulating.

I'm the true original!!!

Funny thing to do?? Hmmm....usually thats like kicking children, or putting laxitives in ur friend's drinks, not u know, anal penetration. But, more power to you for going through with it. Ur a braver man than me.

I want the details!

BTW yaoi is wowey lol.

Awesome user with default custom title Deblas's Avatar
    You just had to outdo yourself didn'tyou?

Terra, you have balls...mighty swedish balls.
    Last edited by Deblas; Wed, 02-07-2007 at 01:52 PM.

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------
    ___________________Captain Dropout For Life__________________

oh wow eww gross totally horrible you make me sick homophobia ftw!

But, makes me think and wonder, maybe I like it with guys too? Maybe dress up like schoolgirl on a football player's prom night? Details I want, will gross out the stupids and that always = roflcoptor. How big was he? Did it hurt? These are the important questions.

Terr should start posting stories of gay buttsex and many many yaoi girls flood Gotwoot, again ftw!

Seriously, it don't mean he is gay. He may just be more in touch with doggish horniness that cares not whether hole is for baby-batter or delivering mud babies to outhouses. But, if he came from having rod up poop-shoot it probb means he at least bi. Nothing like red hot flesh poker in asshole to make learn if queer or no.

Take two of these muchachos and call us in the morning. Yeah, call us, we'll be drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by suckitdry
    oh wow eww gross totally horrible you make me sick homophobia ftw!

But, makes me think and wonder, maybe I like it with guys too? Maybe dress up like schoolgirl on a football player's prom night? Details I want, will gross out the stupids and that always = roflcoptor. How big was he? Did it hurt? These are the important questions.

Terr should start posting stories of gay buttsex and many many yaoi girls flood Gotwoot, again ftw!

Seriously, it don't mean he is gay. He may just be more in touch with doggish horniness that cares not whether hole is for baby-batter or delivering mud babies to outhouses. But, if he came from having rod up poop-shoot it probb means he at least bi. Nothing like red hot flesh poker in asshole to make learn if queer or no.
    Wow....this post just exhausted me
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Jounin
    Wait... umm... wtf...

Terra!!! After all our many hours of talk about hot Swdish babes and and and... more women in the world for me then. :P

Now make a comment about Choujin Locke. Hopefully someone will be interested in finding it and subbing the movies. :P

Sorry to hijack your thread for that. :P

EH....

So I just read the first post, and, uh.....

Well... you see.... I....

Well, I'm hot now. Excuse me while I go download yaoi or something.

無理してここまでやってきて これからもすっと同じだろう
    それでも何かを信じたい 心の奥の声

I was almost suprised this time. It's not that hard to believe that you would do something like this. If i remember correctly guys hit on you on a regular basis when you are out partying.

And i have to agree with the people who want the details cause i want em to. Tell us everything Terra.

This doesn't really suprise me, but damn, if some guy tried to kiss me or whatever, he would find himself waking up in the hospital 3 days later >_>.
    But yeah this isnt really suprising.
    -----------------