Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bleach Chapter 261

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar

Bleach Chapter 261

Spoilers

http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/9...asc9nz5ot8.jpg

Poor poor chad O.o

If you're going to post manga spoilers, mention it in the post instead of the thread title
    Last edited by Munsu; Fri, 02-02-2007 at 11:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoCybercoin
    How could you tell whats going on??? O.o?

That place over there........ahh never mind
    You can't?

Knives' summary of stuff:

Noitora shows up with his double scythe of doom
    Chad takes a shot at him.....it does nothing
    Noitora has that "I'm psycho" look
    Chad: "I'm fucked"
    ...blood......

R.I.P Captain America.

are you readin the manga from the left image first and then the right?

That place over there........ahh never mind
    The picture on the left was originally on the right but the guy that cleaned them decided to switch them around.

So in order to get what's going on you need to look at it like you would an american comic book.(which is bascially the inverse of how you would look at manga(left to right))

R.I.P Captain America.

Awesome user with default custom title darkmetal505's Avatar

About the chapter:

I'm getting tired of all these Privaron Espadas getting defeated then showing compassion to the Ichigo party. What's the deal with Gantenbain telling Sado to run instead of keeping quiet and letting the other dude kill him off.

And for those interested, "La Muerte" means "The Death" or simply "Death" in Spanish. Not that it's really important with what just ocurred in this chapter.
    Last edited by Munsu; Fri, 02-02-2007 at 11:58 PM.

Well, we know that hollows are inherently agressive, and that traight was mostly likely carried over through the process of transformation into arrancar. Most agressive animals and even people respond instinctively to strength. The Privaron Espada are being so compassionate toward Ichigo and Co. because:

1. If the ryouka and the substitute shinigami are strong enough to defeat the Privaron Espada, then they are obviously worthy of respect.

2. The Privaron Espada are most likely resentful of the fact that they are no longer members of Espada and are letting their jealousy overshadow their commitment to Aizen's cause.

Neither one of these would be out of character for villains, especially in shounen manga.

Here it is.

Blood Scans don't work on gotwoot due to poor logic

you can find it and many others here
    Last edited by Deadfire; Sun, 02-04-2007 at 06:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Scans
    Due to unfortunate circumstances we will not be releasing to Gotwoot anymore. Please refrain from releasing here until futher notice. Thank you, the staff.
    Uh...what did you guys do?

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Hmm I never knew about that. If they want me to take down the link I can.

Hmm I never knew about that. If they want me to take down the link I can.
    It doesn't matter, the link won't work from Gotwoot.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Well, here's the BS release:
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/0d731b

And you can get the M7 release here:
    http://www.bleach7.com/?page=media/latest&xml=manga

Hrm, M-7 messed up the translation of "La Muerte" but all is good. I think Renji is gonna bust out of no where and help chad take down the espada. Or, there will a tactical retreat somehow =P. They eventually do have to take on the espadas, so I'm figuring they gonna either somehow team up or get other outside help to take them out.

I talked to them about it... All these mistranslations of the Spanish portion is because they are giving the definition of the Kanji, instead of the translation of the the actual Spanish terms.

Quote Originally Posted by Budweineken
    I talked to them about it... All these mistranslations of the Spanish portion is because they are giving the definition of the Kanji, instead of the translation of the the actual Spanish terms.
    Ah, that makes sense, well I guess there would be a few things off in that case. I guess some of the translations still flow well (i.e. left arm of the devil, etc).

Anyhow, I really hope Chad doesn't just get slaughtered here, they built him up, I for one would like to see him stay up and fight a long hard battle in where he wins. Poor guy is due for a victory =(.

Heh I really liked the part where you see a hollow-like head in the wall as Chad beats the Privaron Espada into the wall.

Curiously, both Chad & Ichigo seemed to earned the respect of the foes they fought. I wonder if it'll help 'em later?

Is it just me, or does anyone else notice the similarity between Urahara's 2 underground caverns (the one under the shop and the one in the Soul Society) and the one that Chad is at now?

I doubt the Privaron will help them later, mainly since the Exequias got to them (the Execution squad of the Arrancars).

Whether they end up helping them or not, this behavior (suddenly respecting and even helping your newly victorious opponent) is actually really common in shonen stories. Some notable examples include: Hiei, Chuu, Jin, Suzuka, Shishiwakamaru, and Toiya from Yu Yu Hakusho, Tien in Dragonball, Vegeta in Dragonball Z, the entire crew from Flame of Recca (except Recca himself), and the three Sand-siblings of Naruto.