Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bleach 113 Discussion

R.I.P. Tsubaki, (he was pretty useless anyway).

It's so great that the fillers are over, I actaully anticipate each episode immensely now. This ep was cool, but kinda boring because it was a bad guys episode. If you noticed nothing but bad things kept happening, and to people we like until Ichigo came in to save the day (good for Orihime).

On another note, now that I've seen this animated I realize that this situation is almost right out of another popular long anime from a long manga, one that many many people still reference today...Interesting.

Good episode... just seemed too short for some reason. Also, loved the Shinigami Illustrated Picture Book... had been a while since I've actually laughed out loud at one XD

Quite good episode.
    And thus Karin knows about Ichigo... but does she know about Isshin?

I hope they hurry up and do whatever they're gonna do with the Karate girl. They've been building her up to something since the beginning of the series. It's time to shit or get off the pot people!

Orihime and Chad. Still useless. Although it was neat hearing the badguy say her healing power doesn't actually heal. It maybe kinda reverses time on their body or something. I wonder if she can get new powers by using her minions in different combinations than the three she's used so far.

Why beat around the bush? Why not just say Vegeta and... uhh... damn... forgot the subordinate's name.

It's already been explained that Orihime doesn't heal, she reverses time.

They looked more like them in the manga... In the anime, they are not that similar, if similar at all.
    Last edited by Munsu; Thu, 02-01-2007 at 04:10 AM.

Yes anothrer cool episode. Did you guys notice that the art was a lot better for this episode then the previous ones. it also looks like they finally put new music for the bad was insted of just using the old bounto one.

Ulquiorra finally appears I like his pale look. I cant wait to see the rest.

Signature by Lucifus

This part made me chuckle.

Quote Originally Posted by nests
    Yes anothrer cool episode. Did you guys notice that the art was a lot better for this episode then the previous ones. it also looks like they finally put new music for the bad was insted of just using the old bounto one.
    Although I didn't really notice the difference in the artwork, the music however seemed to fit well in the situations given.

Cool, Vegeta/Gaara/Sasuke and Nappa make a guest appearance in Bleach. :P

The big guy was annoying, but the small guy was cool... is he related somehow to Inoue's brother? I just got that feeling.

What was up with the "I will sacrifice my life to save my friends... oh I meant to burn 30 seconds 'til Ichigo gets here"? They put way to much juice into that. A buildup of that caliber belongs in the last episodes of a show where the best friend is going to sacrifice him/her-self.

What took Ichigo so long? He felt the thing at the same time as Inoue and Sado and yet he got there 10 mins later.

Quote Originally Posted by el_boss
    Cool, Vegeta/Gaara/Sasuke and Nappa make a guest appearance in Bleach. :P

The big guy was annoying, but the small guy was cool... is he related somehow to Inoue's brother? I just got that feeling.

doubt it

What was up with the "I will sacrifice my life to save my friends... oh I meant to burn 30 seconds 'til Ichigo gets here"? They put way to much juice into that. A buildup of that caliber belongs in the last episodes of a show where the best friend is going to sacrifice him/her-self.

they need to burn time so they don't catch up with the manga

What took Ichigo so long? He felt the thing at the same time as Inoue and Sado and yet he got there 10 mins later.

Distance? He can't sense them accurately? Had to take a piss?
    Overall I thought it was nice to see another episode of non-filler, and about Tsubaki...
    Last edited by Munsu; Thu, 02-01-2007 at 10:21 AM.

I'll go with "Had to take a piss" on that one. The other ones just don't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Ren
    Good episode... just seemed too short for some reason. Also, loved the Shinigami Illustrated Picture Book... had been a while since I've actually laughed out loud at one XD
    Agree on this one.. made me laught so hard.

Quote Originally Posted by el_boss
    Quote Originally Posted by Necromas
    they need to burn time so they don't catch up with the manga
    Inoue and Chad's parts were both in the manga, they weren't trying to burn time. Their attacks were quite a bit more dramatic in the manga, though.

This episode got me going. For the longest time this episode was something to get excited about about. Okay so was the previous one but this one especially.

Seriously they should get rid of that karate girl. She's been useless throughout the series and i dont see them doing anything about that. Inoe's and Chado's fight was just useless like usually. Although it did reveal something about Inoe's power.

I really dont get it why are they always making ichigo come late. Isnt he suppose to be like super fast? Well thats one thing about anime that usually doesnt make sense.

Upcoming battle with ichigo and those baddies looks interesting. The whole hollows issue with ichigo is always fun to watch.

I'm wondering if Ichigo is still leaking reiatsu like he was when the series started and as the series progresses, more and more of the annoying classmates keep developing powers.

If so, I can't wait to see the lesbian girls powers!

Quote Originally Posted by RyougaZell
    Quite good episode.
    And thus Karin knows about Ichigo... but does she know about Isshin?
    Doubt it, it was the first time in 20 years he turned in to a Shinigami.

Nice episode, this arc will be interesting.

Bleach Ep 113 = Bleach Manga ### ?

Quote Originally Posted by Inazuma
    Bleach Ep 113 = Bleach Manga ### ?
    191 and 192. Oh yeah, Chad's arm was ripped off at the elbow (and shoulder I think, my ch191 is LQ) in the manga if anyone wants to check that out
    Last edited by mage; Thu, 02-01-2007 at 06:54 PM.

Although it's probably not nice of me, I was kind of sad to have been robbed of the massive gore that resulted in Yami tearing Chad's arm off. I 'spose it isn't all that big of a deal, but reading it in the manga made it so much more dramatic.
    I do my killin' after breakfast.