Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bleach 113 Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Harima Kenji
    I don't know if this is spoiling or not (since I'm just guessing and I haven't read the manga), but in the OP we see Ichigo fight it out with his Hollow version.. So I think that they'll fight for dominance or something...although I think it is too early for Ichigo to be able to control his Hollow part..if that's even possible.
    To me it looked like one of the fightings that Ichigo have had before.. think it when he was gaining Bankai or maybe later.

I'm not sure Ichigo is one of the three... remember how he was not even close to Aizen's level? and it seems that Urahara and Isshin are both way stronger than Ichigo. I guess Ichigo might be third, or it could be Yoruichi. or maybe someone completely surprising... like Ichigo's annoying friend (hey... who would have thought his father was like that after ep 1?)

Edit: just remembered... how about Ishida's father?

I just don't see how Isshin and Ishida's father can be considered. For one, if anything they are of comparable strength to Ichigo, Urahara, and Yoruichi. And from all of these, Isshin and Ishida's father have been very good at hiding their whereabouts and who they really are. So, it makes no sense to me that Aizen would simply think that there would be only 3 people in the area that could defeat these Arrancars if he indeed is considering them, when most probably Urahara, Ichigo, and Yoruichi should be able to handle the Arrancars in some way or the other. If he knew about Isshin and Ishida's father, then I would think that Aizen would mention that there would be 5 people that could take them on, and of those 5, 3 of them he already knows are in the area for sure (Ichigo, Urahara, and Yoruichi).

And I don't think you can hold Ichigo's fight against Aizen againt him. For one, none of the captains in the area were a match for Aizen. Secondly, Aizen is not worried about people that can defeat him, he's worried about people that can defeat his creations.
    Last edited by Munsu; Sat, 02-03-2007 at 11:22 PM.

Wow, so the female character doesn't get the lame healing powers after all but instead funky time-reversal powers. Nice. I hate it when the male team members get flaming fists of doom or the cursed sword of soul-eating and the girl gets the stupid sparkling fairies of surgery or something. Although the secondary characters in Bleach never do seem to be able to do much on their own, so it might not go anywhere, we shall have to see.

Awesome episode, with some lame scenes, but the artwork is much improved (go back and watch early Bleach, it's the same quality) and the music really suits the scenes, except for when Inoue attacks Yami with Tsubaki and they play that death-scene piano music (though Tsubaki appears to die, so maybe it is appropriate).

My choice of 3 are:

Ichigo
    Hirako
    Hiyori

They are all Vaizards, which out-class even captain-level Shinigami. I think Ichigo is the main target, since the last time we saw Aizen in SS, he stated "what an interesting human you are" or something like that. Maybe he's considering a vaizard-arrancar hybrid?

If Aizen is aware of the Visoreds, then I agree that those three make sense. But I don't think that goal is to make a Visored-Arrancar hybrid, since wheren't these two Arrancars sent to kill someone and not capture him?

I don't see how a Vizard/Arrancar hybrid would even be a benefit. They both have the powers of a shingami and a hollow. Put them together and...there's no new powers there.

Now, a Vizard/Quincy or Arrancar/Quincy hybrid...

Maybe Aizen wants to create an 50/50 shinigami/hollow.

It seems that Vizards are more shinigam than hollow and arrancar are more hollow than shinigami.

It's obvious that some sort of combo netween these to brings a lot of power.

Maybe Aizen just wants to test his new creations and picked a few powerful names he could come up with quickly. That would be more like Aizen than to send them to actually eliminate enemies to his plans. After all, if he really was so concerned, he would just go himself or send Gin. It's more likely he wants to gauge how powerful his arrancars are, and it's probably easier to send them to the real world than into the SS. And with people like Ichigo and Urahara around, he can get pretty good readings already.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraco
    Maybe Aizen just wants to test his new creations and picked a few powerful names he could come up with quickly. That would be more like Aizen than to send them to actually eliminate enemies to his plans. After all, if he really was so concerned, he would just go himself or send Gin. It's more likely he wants to gauge how powerful his arrancars are, and it's probably easier to send them to the real world than into the SS. And with people like Ichigo and Urahara around, he can get pretty good readings already.
    Speaking of which, with the Hogoku (sp) does this mean Aizen, Gin and Tousen are all Vaizards now? Because if not, it would appear that Gin and Tousen are now outclassed by the new allancar.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Quote Originally Posted by Chaoskiddo
    Speaking of which, with the Hogoku (sp) does this mean Aizen, Gin and Tousen are all Vaizards now? Because if not, it would appear that Gin and Tousen are now outclassed by the new allancar.
    Maybe he waiting to find out the best mix to get the most power. And that he will find out by pitting the arrancar against the vizard.

Awesome user with default custom title darkmetal505's Avatar
    Since Isshin and Ishida's dad have been surpessing their powers for 20 years, I think the 3 most powerful ones are Ichigo, Urahara, and Yourichi. Ichigo is obvious since he leaks reiatsu everywhere he treads, and Aizen should already know about Urahara and Yourichi.

edit:

Wait, Aizen already knows about Urahara and Yourichi, not that he should know. He knew about Urahara, prompting him to search for the Hougokyou (sp). Yourichi held him when everyone gathered around to stop him, so he is familiar with her abilities.
    Last edited by darkmetal505; Sun, 02-04-2007 at 08:35 PM.