Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bleach 113 Discussion

I wonder who the "3 people worthy enough to put up a fight" are...they can't know about Isshin can they? It's probably:

-Ichigo
    -Urahara
    -Yoruichi (?)

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

ChaosKiddo, which yugioh abridged episode is that quote from?

I'm so glad that i resisted the temptation to read the manga during the long difficult filler season. it seems that those that have read the manga have nothing but complaints about how much better this new season was done in the manga......sad sots...
    for me the absolute awe-someness bleach!!! anticipating every new episode!

but about this ep.
    1. do you guys recon that arancar have lvls like shinigami...i noticed in the preview that ichigo had gone ban kai, do the arancar have releases also...shi kai and ban kai or are they like always on full power.... i'd be really interested to see a shi kai of an arancar not to mention a ban kai! what do u recon the big guys shi kai would be?
    2. and if the arrancar have zampakto, do the zampakto have names? i wana see old man zangetsu again! it'll be soooo cool for zangetsu to fight with an arrancar zampakto. come to think of it i'd really like to see ichigo train some more with zangetsu...i love training episodes and aquiring new abilities.

sorry if i stuffed too mcuh topic into 1 post

I find it odd that they hate shinigami, when they themselves are shinigami as well as hollows.

Quote Originally Posted by anime nomad
    I'm so glad that i resisted the temptation to read the manga during the long difficult filler season. it seems that those that have read the manga have nothing but complaints about how much better this new season was done in the manga......sad sots...
    for me the absolute awe-someness bleach!!! anticipating every new episode!

but about this ep.
    1. do you guys recon that arancar have lvls like shinigami...i noticed in the preview that ichigo had gone ban kai, do the arancar have releases also...shi kai and ban kai or are they like always on full power.... i'd be really interested to see a shi kai of an arancar not to mention a ban kai! what do u recon the big guys shi kai would be?
    2. and if the arrancar have zampakto, do the zampakto have names? i wana see old man zangetsu again! it'll be soooo cool for zangetsu to fight with an arrancar zampakto. come to think of it i'd really like to see ichigo train some more with zangetsu...i love training episodes and aquiring new abilities.

sorry if i stuffed too mcuh topic into 1 post
    Do you want someone to PM you the answers or are you asking the non-manga readers?

of course i dont want you to pm the answers! but thank you for the offer..the question was indeed aimed @ non-manga readers.......we are minority it seems

@ jaysee:
    i dont think that shinigami are a race/people. they are more like a group or association. people with high spirit power can join the association, but its not like a genetic thing if you know what i mean. so really arancar are not both hollow and shinigami, they are hollow...
    Last edited by anime nomad; Thu, 02-01-2007 at 09:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaoskiddo
    I wonder who the "3 people worthy enough to put up a fight" are...they can't know about Isshin can they? It's probably:

-Ichigo
    -Urahara
    -Yoruichi (?)
    I would think those are the three, unless they have knowledge of the Visored being around too.

I mean, those three are the only captain level Shinigamis that Aizen has real knowledge of being in the area. He knows about Yoruichi from her stint in Soul Society, he knows about Urahara because he knows he gave Rukia the gigai plus everyone knows he's around, and then there's Ichigo. So unless he means to embarras Ichigo by not considering him, then those are really the only three possibilities.
    Last edited by Munsu; Sat, 02-03-2007 at 12:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by anime nomad
    That's just another reason why you should read the manga then, yes? If everyone believes it is superior, why is it a bad thing?

Awesome user with default custom title darkmetal505's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pessu
    This episode got me going. For the longest time this episode was something to get excited about about. Okay so was the previous one but this one especially.

Seriously they should get rid of that karate girl. She's been useless throughout the series and i dont see them doing anything about that. Inoe's and Chado's fight was just useless like usually. Although it did reveal something about Inoe's power.

I really dont get it why are they always making ichigo come late. Isnt he suppose to be like super fast? Well thats one thing about anime that usually doesnt make sense.

Upcoming battle with ichigo and those baddies looks interesting. The whole hollows issue with ichigo is always fun to watch.
    Tatsuki? Maybe. However, she does have a huge influence on Orihime and is the only one that knew about Ichigo's mom. She's more of a connection character.

The hero showing up at the last moment is typical in these types of animes. It's supposed to add to the suspense.

Episode was good. I want to see some Ishida action though.

-Ichigo
    -Urahara
    -Yoruichi (?)

they should know about isshin considering that aizen was the one that informed them about what to expect. i would assume that aizen knows him.

i wonder who they are supposed to get. i'm thinking it's probably someone that aizen knows and has some information that he needs.

im gonna go out on a limb here and say its ichigo. why would aizen want some random person? even if its not ichigo, it has to be one of the 3 that ulquiorra mentioned. doesn't make sense for it to be a normal human.
    Last edited by Assassin; Fri, 02-02-2007 at 02:07 PM.

-Ichigo
    -Urahara
    -Yoruichi (?)
    It would be weird if they did not know about Isshin. He did after all kill that king fisher arrancar.

Maybe he didn't even take Ichigo into concideration when thinking about the 3 people. It could just as well be:

-Isshin
    -Urahara
    -Ishida's daddy (I mean there must be a reason that he made an appearance in this arc)

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain
    i think the Arancarr must also know about the Vaizards and be on the look out for them. Aizen's encounter with Ichigo in SS certainly makes him one of the three, and Urahara is probably Aizen's biggest threat. ("You weren't sent here (to SS to stop me) under orders from Urahara?"). The third one is a little baffling to me. It could be Ichigo's father or Ishida's father or the Vaizards...

I like how they're not even making the second-tier fighters come close to touching these Arancarr. I hate when shows drag out the meaningless, one-sided fights that you know the main character (or someone as powerful) is going to be needed to resolve.

oh, and I'm wondering: What happens to Zangetsu if Hollow Ichigo takes over? Shouldn't he be trying to help Ichigo, or Ichigo seeking his help? I suppose we'll be getting to something like that soon enough.

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Quote Originally Posted by masamuneehs
    oh, and I'm wondering: What happens to Zangetsu if Hollow Ichigo takes over? Shouldn't he be trying to help Ichigo, or Ichigo seeking his help? I suppose we'll be getting to something like that soon enough.
    That's a good question, certainly. There seems to be a bond between Ichigo and his zanpakutou, maybe even more so than many real shinigami have. However, it also needs to be remembered that in the end the zanpakutou are swords and what they most desire is to cut. So, old man Zangetsu could be also happy in Hollow-Ichigo's hands (certainly he might get more and less hesitant cutting action that way...).

If I remember correctly Zangetsu brought in Hollow-Ichigo in a training-session. I don't he has much against the hollow.

I don't know if this is spoiling or not (since I'm just guessing and I haven't read the manga), but in the OP we see Ichigo fight it out with his Hollow version.. So I think that they'll fight for dominance or something...although I think it is too early for Ichigo to be able to control his Hollow part..if that's even possible.

It's probably possible for him to control his hollow, I mean the vizards do it.

Quote Originally Posted by JaySee
    I find it odd that they hate shinigami, when they themselves are shinigami as well as hollows.
    Well, they were hollows first, so they've probably had to put up with centuries of shinigami trying to kill them every time they try and get a meal.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder
    Well, they were hollows first, so they've probably had to put up with centuries of shinigami trying to kill them every time they try and get a meal.
    Haha, it seems I misread the post I responded to. I was referring to the Vizard.

It's probably possible for him to control his hollow, I mean the vizards do it.
    I think that if Ichigo would join then they'd show him how to controll him, but since he doesn't want to join he will have to figure it out by himself or with help of Zangetsu, just a quess.