Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tokyo Majin Gakuen Kenpucho

I'm guessing it was super strength since he was a wrestler, and the ability to throw this long ass chain that's wrapped around his right arm.

Edit: Uh, is it me or is the color of this episode is really bad? Besides that, that wasn't very good, and we never learned the secret behind the mark on Tatsuma's left hand.
    Last edited by animus; Thu, 05-17-2007 at 08:23 PM.

isn't there going to be a second season of this?

Quote Originally Posted by animus
    Edit: Uh, is it me or is the color of this episode is really bad?
    Aye. It seriously looked like it was reduced to 256 (or less) colours with some filter.

Season 2 Episode 1 - Syndicate

Apparently the first episode of the second season is subbed. Didn't even know the raws were out. Hopefully they fix some of the stuff that made the series mediocre.

Edit: first episode was actually pretty decent.
    Last edited by animus; Tue, 09-04-2007 at 08:45 AM.

Indeed. This was a pretty good episode with blood and serious fights. I hope it will continue like this.

It was also quite interesting how some of the enemies were so powerful and some a lot weaker right from the beginning. This could be an interesting setting for further development; character and story likewise.

does anyone know when next episode will come?

Well, there's already 9 raws of the second season already out. I guess sub groups are either busy or just aren't showing must interest in the series.