Thread: Bleach Chapter 259

Bleach Chapter 259

raw is out..get it from
    http://anip.homeunix.com/manga/bleach/

WTF?
    Is Chad on steroids? Seriously...

Are those 'grim reapers' going to kill every loser? Oh well. Somewhat acceptable chapter. Too slow though.

Bleach 259 MQ scan

YEAH! Bleach manga is back and so is the anime...all is well in Bleach World! We are glad to be back scanlating...it's been a while. Here is our MQ release:

DDL
    Bleach 259 [#blood-scanlations]

We have been busy in the 'offseason' setting up a new web page, go and check it out for both new releases and archived Blood-scan issues...or just poke around and see what is going on (we are just starting up, so it is a work in progress):

www.blood-scanlations.com
    Currently watching: One Piece, Black Lagoon, Bleach, Death Note, Suzumiya Haruhi,
    The 12 Kingdoms, and Soukou no Strain (kinda)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#blood-scanlations~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awesome user with default custom title darkmetal505's Avatar

I'm still waiting for Chad's armor to have its' own "hollow-hole"...
    anyway, isn't "arm of the giant" taken from a recent chapter in a diffrent Manga? say chapter 421?
    still, this arm better be more than just an uber-punch... maybe it's a shield that bites back when it's attacked? though it'll be somewhat similiar to Ishida's chainsaw sword..

Quote Originally Posted by Death BOO Z
    I'm still waiting for Chad's armor to have its' own "hollow-hole"...
    anyway, isn't "arm of the giant" taken from a recent chapter in a diffrent Manga? say chapter 421?
    still, this arm better be more than just an uber-punch... maybe it's a shield that bites back when it's attacked? though it'll be somewhat similiar to Ishida's chainsaw sword..
    Yeah that thing in the middle looks way too much like a hollow mouth. It's probably a shield that also counter attacks or something.

Or ... it just gives Chad the ability to do cero =P

The mouth would seem to look like it would also absorb attacks as a shield and be used to regenerate or absorb power? Just my own speculation though since everything else with a mouth can absorb and refire =X

Man chad is looking freaking powerful now, i'm just waiting till he finally gets to the point when his other arm will eventually transform too lol.