Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Bleach 111 Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Krynn
    When Urahara has Ichigo training before he goes to SS the first time, does he not talk to the vaizard side of Ichigo? He mentions some later use or need of him later IIRC, maybe his dad is a vaizard himself? I always assumed that the hollow part of Ichigo came from Rukia, but maybe that isn't the case?

lol this is the second time someone has said that in this thread. If you guy remember when ichigoe was training with urahara, to get his shinigami powers that layed doormat urhara cut ichigoes life chain. Doing so set a time limit in which ichigo had to become a shinigami or else he would become a hollow instead. During this time ichigo was trying to become a shinigami he took to long to gain those powers and started to become a hollow. Before he became a hollow he finally gained his shinigami powers. Thus he has both hollow and shinigami powers since he almost became a hollow. So in a way the hollow he started to become is inside him now.

Ishida Fight??

Um I dont know if this has been asked yet or not so sorry if it has but I was wondering about the small scene during this episode from 5:13 - 5:24 when Ishida's father was talking to Ishida about how he went into soul society unprepared and was at an amateur level with his quincy powers, when did that fight they showed happen and who is the person Ishida is fighting there?? Were those scenes from some special OVA or something, or maybe from the movie??

Quote Originally Posted by viper00
    Um I dont know if this has been asked yet or not so sorry if it has but I was wondering about the small scene during this episode from 5:13 - 5:24 when Ishida's father was talking to Ishida about how he went into soul society unprepared and was at an amateur level with his quincy powers, when did that fight they showed happen and who is the person Ishida is fighting there?? Were those scenes from some special OVA or something, or maybe from the movie??
    I take it that you didn't watch Bleach through all the fillers, because that is where that scene was from [not too sure of the episode number, maybe around 103~]. Ishida was fighting one of the Bounto [forgot her name]. So no there is no special OVA, nor is it from the movie. They just felt like putting filler scenes in so the show runs smoothly or something. =]

Quote Originally Posted by iLoveHotCoCo
    I take it that you didn't watch Bleach through all the fillers, because that is where that scene was from [not too sure of the episode number, maybe around 103~]. Ishida was fighting one of the Bounto [forgot her name]. So no there is no special OVA, nor is it from the movie. They just felt like putting filler scenes in so the show runs smoothly or something. =]
    Ah, I see huh it really looks like there were some interesting fights during the fillers unlike the naruto fillers lol. Maybe i'll look into this fight and see if there are also any others worth watching during the filler period.

The fight wasn't actually that interesting. Basically it just showed that Ishida could think well on his feet and work around his lack of spirit energy with a filler item that was later destroyed to maintain continuity.

The filler DID have a few interesting fights though.

why does the valizard guy have to FLY?

It makes the anime seem less realistic

Riiiiiiiiiiight. Versus talking dolls, giant swords, invisible hollows destroying the city and no one noticing, the city being magically repaired the next day...