Quote Originally Posted by RyougaZell
Suuuuure. So we can have fillers once more in less than 20 episodes (its just a random number). So lets just cram everything we can unto every episode
It has nothing to do with that and we already have well more then 20 episodes of Manga. Basically the issue the dolls created was that both ichigo and Ishada are suppose to be saved basically at the same time as both of those battles interweave with each other. By adding the dolls they not only made this impossible but also included Isshan as a Death God in the new ending and made a clear refernce to him being one in the preview. This was done when Ichigo makes a comment about Ishida "Dressing like his old man" and Rinrin comments back that she wouldn't talk if it was her. Ichigo responds "Why?". Finally she goes "Its a secret." Given I already knew about it but I found it easily clear enough to effect the surprize factor. Cutting out the dolls would have given enough time to show both of the fathers without any explination and this would have flowed much better as it did in the manga.

Things like that are making the dolls very disruptive to the story in the current form for myself and thats why I'm annoyed with them..