Thread: Bleach 111 Discussion

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Bleach 111 Discussion

About episode 111:

I really wish that what was revealed in this episode had happened in episode 110, that way the impact wouldn't have been ruined by the new ED.

Indeed. The ending was cruel last week for non-manga readers.
    Me... I've been waiting for ages for this part being animated. Excellent.

It looks like they're going to use the filler charachters to fill up time in the episodes so they don't catch up to the manga as fast. While this is a good goal it's somewhat annoying to have to see them running around acting all crappy in the middle of everything.

I liked that they emphasized Ishiins partial white cloak more in the anime though, there were many discussions in the manga forum about it looking similar familiar to something we've already seen.

I'm still confused whether he is a real captain or captain class shinigami....or does it both mean the same thing?

It doesn't mean the same thing, there can only be as many captains as there are squads, but that doesn't mean there are only as many people powerful enough to be captains as there are squads. Take Gin, who was a VC but eventually became a captain, there must have been a captain before him that either retired or died (likely killed by Aizen if so).