Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bleach 111 Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by XanBcoo
    I'm pretty sure that if the Kurosaki family was one of the 4 families, people would have made a bigger deal about Ichigo Kurosaki running around Soul Society causing so much trouble. I don't really recall anyone saying anything to the effect of "Ah, he's a member of that family" either.

It is a possibility that Isshin changed his name, though. After the Kuchiki, the Kukkaku, and the Shihouin, there's still one noble family left to be revealed. Makes you wonder.
    Maybe when isshin got married he took his wife's surname, and so ichigo as well

That usually only happens when the wife's family is richer. So Kurosaki would be an even more famous last name.

I doubt the SS folks much care who's famous in the living world or not. Like they say, when you die, you don't take anything with you to the next world.

the filler dolls have too much screen time! its confusing for me cause i didnt watch the fillers. aswell, isshin acting so cool is so not him.

ty psj for this sig

Quote Originally Posted by Knives122
    He cut him in half vertically(right down the middle), it dissapointed me that they couldn't do that. Makes me wonder what else they'll censor....
    Since we saw Shiba Kukaku's (sp?) arm being censored I kind off accepted they were going to do several more idiotic censorships on the future.

Like the gatekeepers arm, which Gin cut completely.

Quote Originally Posted by JaySee
    That usually only happens when the wife's family is richer. So Kurosaki would be an even more famous last name.
    Well that would be the case normally, but being a man from soul society Hiding/living in the real world he would have to adopt a name for the real world.

It's either something similar to what Urahara does (he did say they were best friends), or he uses a Gigai, or his spirit energy is high enough that he became a shinigami in much the same way Ichigo did.
    Out of those three options, It would have to be something like Urahara does or else he would have some insane amount of reitsu. If I remember correctly, the longer the shinigami's soul stays in the Gigai the more power they lose. So in order for him to have so much power after being in the Gigai so long he would have to be insanely powerful to begin with. Also I wouldn't mind seeing that ol' dad come to be shinigami the same way that ichigo did. Another thing i remember but could be wrong about is the episode when Rukia's big brother gave the medallion that helps Ichigo get out of his body, said that it was made to help people like him. Wouldn't that mean there were people like Ichigo in the past. His Father maybe. I can't wait to see how this turns out and to really find out what happened. It kinda makes me want to read the manga but I don't.

Also to chime in what I thought of the episode in general. I personally liked it and yes I would have liked to have seen the dolls gone but I still enjoying seeing Ichigo's dad as a shinigami and Kon being an Idiot as usual.

P.S. Correct me if I am wrong on any of the remembering of episodes. I am at school right now so I cannot check myself completely.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiegel
    P.S. Correct me if I am wrong on any of the remembering of episodes. I am at school right now so I cannot check myself completely.

You were wrong about who gave the Badge to ichigo. I always forget his name but it is the white haired captain shinigami that is always sick. Anyways i don't think His father became a shinigami in the same way as ichigo. He knows how to control his power for one, which means he was trained. No one in soul society tought ichigo jack shit on controling his raisetsu. Also how would he know anything about Higher ranks then captain, he has already given hints of there being more powerful shinigami then captain level. I would think they would be able to keep track of him and know if he had a family or not If he was a repesentative. Don't you think they would keep an eye on someone like that. Now if he ran away from soul society and hid himself on purpose, they may not be able to find him.

Here is a direct download links for Episode 111: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GJ8XO2ZS

I made this to help take the load of DB's tracker. Go ahead and spread this link around. I plan to do this for other episodes as well.

Also, you can direct download older episodes at bleachpad.com

I figured why not and went ahead and did 110 as well.
    Last edited by Dark Shroud; Fri, 01-19-2007 at 05:32 PM.

Dunno. With every episode downloaded hundreds of thousands of times, I don't think that will make a statistically significant impact.

If I remember correctly, the longer the shinigami's soul stays in the Gigai the more power they lose. So in order for him to have so much power after being in the Gigai so long he would have to be insanely powerful to begin with.
    This was the special gigai for Rukia only. Urahara wanted to turn her into a human to better relate to Ichigo and force Ichigo to use his powers more.

That wasn't the reason for the gigai... the reason was to hide the hoogyoku.

Thankyou for your corrections everyone. I wasnt psotive about my memory of the previous Eps. Maybe i need to get them again and watch them again.

Also,
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Shroud
    Here is a direct download links for Episode 111
    There is no need to do that, There are plenty of direct download sites for DB Anime if you know where to look. Almost as soon as the bit torrent is fully going good they have it for direct download on the main DDL sites

Awesome episode but I hope the dolls die since they don’t have a real use now that the Bounto are gone.

One thing that I didn’t understand is the deal to be made between Ishida and his dad. Why did his dad care if Ishida decide to hang with the Shinigami. The dad didn’t care personally about being a Quincy in the flashbacks. So why would he care about his son’s decision. I do understand that Quincy and Shinigami don’t like each other, but why would Ishida’s dad care.

A good question. However, if you look at those two, especially considering how Ishida was in the beginning, you can see they are very similar. Arrogant and self-righteous. And hate the shinigami. Only lately Ishida has shed some of his hatred for the shinigami, no doubt because he has been working with Ichigo and actively saving one of them (or more if you count the fillers). Who knows what his dad's reasons are, maybe the same as Ishida's, but I'm pretty sure they are there, and he has never done anything that would have alleviated them.

So, I'm not terribly surprised he doesn't want his son to hang out with people he hates. Especially considering his personality. And perhaps he also wants to keep his son out of trouble, and the surest thing to get into trouble is to stay near Ichigo...

:O ishida's dad is a racist!!!
    I think he pretended he didn't care about quincy to "protect his son" from evul shinigami who want to get rid of the quincy. He also said "you don't got the skills". So it would be better if he was just a human.

Hi guys.
    I have a question that is bothering me.
    I have stopped watching Bleach after some filler episode. I think I got to the guys that control water. Now I want to know: is there any loss in not watching the fillers? If not, which episode should I stop at and which episode should I pick the story from after the fillers?

Impossible to say yet how big a loss in references. But lets hope as small as possible. The dolls are still around, but everybody's praying they wouldn't do much in the future. But most likely you won't lose anything important.

This is the second nonfiller episode.

Remember Ishida's grandfather, Ryuuken's father, was allowed to be killed, by Hollows, by none other that Kurotsuchi Mayuri. He has a good reason to still hate em.
    No matter if Ryuuken likes or not having Quincy powers, his father was still his father.

This is a fact somewhat ruined for Ishida thanks to the fillers.

The way he was dealt with was pretty satisfying, but It would have been great if Isshin had at least made some mention of his wife. Perhaps he didn't know himself that Fisher had killed Masaki, and Tite Kubo was going for a more subtle sense of justice here.
    I always felt that Isshin's line of "I came here to kill you" was to portray his feeling of revenge, and I choose to believe that's that case.

When Urahara has Ichigo training before he goes to SS the first time, does he not talk to the vaizard side of Ichigo? He mentions some later use or need of him later IIRC, maybe his dad is a vaizard himself? I always assumed that the hollow part of Ichigo came from Rukia, but maybe that isn't the case?