Thread: Fullmetal Alchemist The OVA's

Fullmetal Alchemist The OVA's

Hi, I'm looking for the FMA OVA's there should be four of them but they seem to be unfindable...

Altough I got Fullmetal Alchemist: Reflections (2005)

But I need 3 more wich where released in 2006

TY for reading

I challenge YOU! to find a torrent , c'mon there must be somone of all those people who knows where the hell you can get them....

I challenge YOU to read our fucking sticky thread and check the sites posted in the thread and once doing that you search for it yourself.

Listen to Bud, he's all knowing...

Seriously though, there are torrents out there for sure. As a matter of fact, I found two of the OVAs just by looking at one site. If you'd care to know, I have the Chibi one and the Alchemists vs. Homunculi OVA (the chibi one was hilarious, the other...not so much). Check out the sticky thread though, they exist.

I know how to look for torrents, I've already tried most things. When I finally found a site where ALL OVA's where hard subbed, and undubbed the tracker of that site was dead -.-'
    --> this is the site btw: http://www.k-neko.net/?p=40 .

It could be unreasonable to expect to find everything hard subbed these days. More and more groups are moving to mkv or mp4 all the time, and they may be tempted to just throw in soft subs, because the container allows it.

Yea but FMA is a few years old, so there should be some hard subbed releases out there but I just can't find them. So maby if anyone got the Kuroneko release still somewhere it would be great if you upload it