Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy Birthday, Budweineken!

Happy Birthday, Budweineken!

A long time ago, during the dark times of the net and the anime community, when the legendary place now widely known as Gotwoot was but a sprout somewhere in the dark, chaotic ocean of the net, there was no order present. The wise minds of Gotwoot then decided that to survive and grow, discipline must be created. So, they sagely picked up the phone, and called... Bud Bauer.

After many broken virtual fingers, slit digital throats and mutilated pseudo bodies, the order was created and things started to move smoothly. Bud Bauer, also sometimes referred to as Budweineken, then found himself with little do, in terms of tortu... that is, friendly questioning and encouraging order, and so he tuned his vast information gathering capabilities anew and started a job that isn't yet finished: To list and announce all new series for the rest of the Gotwoot community to find. And finely has he been performing in that duty ever since.

Happy Birthday, Bud!

"Age" and "Adulthood" are words that mean little to Bud, everyone knows his offspring come fully formed from his brow whenever he decides to unleash more them on the world. He uses them to find all the new series that are coming out. There's no other way someone could find so many. They're usually unleashed when he beats his head on a desk after reading some of our posts.

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday, Bud! Hope you have lots to drink, be it budweiser or heineken...
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

Happy birthday bud

If I could change my name
    to Saberfire... I would
    Happy birthday man, hope you have a good time tonight and another year of life
    image fail!

Budweiser and Heineken for all.

Happy Birthday man thanks for sharing all your information and anime and for helping to make gotwoot a place for everyone to enjoy (in your own way ).

Enjoy the day man and heres to another year. Maybe it be better than the last and hopefully it won't fly by too fast. Cheers man.
    ___
    ---------------------------- "THE DROPOUT CREW"--------------------------------
    ________Deblas, IfingHateTonTon, RyougaZell, dragonrage.________

________ we may fuck up alot but we always pull thru.

That place over there........ahh never mind
    23?

I thought you were like 30. Anywho h-bday guy.

Just remember: tonight, you.....car.

R.I.P Captain America.

Happy Birthday!!!
    BUDyweineken..

(ok that sounded funnyer in my head)

Happy birthday man, have a good one.

Budweiser...Heineken...take your pick and have a good birthday! Thank you for all the manga and anime that you have contributed here!
    Currently watching: One Piece, Black Lagoon, Bleach, Death Note, Suzumiya Haruhi,
    The 12 Kingdoms, and Soukou no Strain (kinda)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#blood-scanlations~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I haven't been here long but you seem like a cool dude so happy birthday.

Happy birthday, Bud! Have an absolutely kickass day!

Happy Barfday man!! =D
    -----------------

Happy birthday man. Thanx for all the work you do providing everyone with new series and rooting out noobs. Hope you enjoy yourself!

Happy Birthday Bud and hopefully you will have a great night!

Genin
    Happy Birthday Bud!

Hope you have an awesome birthday!
    Idealism is what precedes experience; cynicism is what follows.

Missing Nin
    Happy birthday Budweineken.

Congrats Bud.
    Have a good one.

Happy Birthday Bud. Thanks for all your contributions and always posting the latest and useful info on animes and mangas even tv shows. Have a good one and keep drinking!

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain
    i was so shocked to learn that this guy wasn't a mod when i became one. in fact, i thought he was some kind of Admin. But he's just a guy who is damn good at finding out about shows and getting people to watch them. He's also ferocious and a sense of humor like a slick sheet of ice (as in, you laugh when someone else slips on it and busts their ass, but tip-toe around it yourself). An all around good guy though.

if there were ever a Gotwoot near-Doomsday scenario, it would be a repeat of the krbdass fuckup, but deleting Bud's account instead... Half this place would disappear, goes to show how instrumental he is.

but, well, what am i jabbering at? Go out and get wasted and have a good one man

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".