Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bleach 110 Discussion

Bleach 110 RAW

Fillers are over.

http://bt.saiyaman.info/download.php...AW.avi.torrent

ENJOY

Thread merged with discussion thread - MOD
    Last edited by Deadfire; Fri, 01-12-2007 at 10:02 AM.

Bleach 110 Discussion

DB just released! Enjoy the start of a new arc and hopefully no more fillers.

Episode 110 - DB
    Last edited by Zati; Fri, 01-12-2007 at 04:34 AM.

Alright. It feels like Bleach once again. Of course the bloody dolls were still there, but fortunately the screen time they got was rather limited and they weren't made to do anything relevant. Let's hope it stays that way.

This stuff looks very promising, even if I have little idea where it's heading as I haven't read the manga. But naturally I prefer it that way!

I really think they should have done away with the bounto dolls part and put some good stuff in there, but I still loved it. I hate that it left me with that cliff hanger for a week but I can live with it... Where the hell did ol' Daddy come from? I defiantly was not expecting that.

Missing Nin
    Its so nice to finally be back to the Manga storyline for Bleach this was a great episode as long as you ignore the freaken Bounto Dolls. Why couldn't they have just killed those stupid things off.

If I could change my name
    to Saberfire... I would
    I didn't mind the dolls, it just added some flow to the story adding in that the arc we watched before wasn't useless (but we all know it was).

This EP was awesome, I got my wish of some Ichigo on hollow action. This arc will turn out to be awesome, the proof of this is all the seeds of future events they set up on this one.

And Daddy appearing was awesome in it's own right
    image fail!

Dolls could be interesting characters .... But the voice acting just ... makes me ... violent

Quote Originally Posted by Inazuma
    Dolls could be interesting characters .... But the voice acting just ... makes me ... violent
    Only doll we need is kon, he is just awesome. No one likes the dolls because they aren't in the real story, only filler so just get rid of them lol. Was a good start so far, a little action and story mixed in. i can't wait for this arc to get deeper. Hope naruto starts off as good next month.

The dolls don't bother me. It's obvious they were only in this episode to explain the fact that they are gonna be sitting around in Kuruhara's shop until the next filler arc.

Speaking of fillers, each of the kids in Don Konoji's Kids Squad should have one of the dolls.

Wait, why am I talking about this, when so much awsome shit was in this episode. Fucking King Fisher/shinagami hybrid! A Menos Grande that doesn't look like any of the others! Another shinigami/hollow hybrid(what are they called? Vizards?) And of course Ishida's dad(who we'd been previously led to believe wanted nothing to do with being a Quincy)!

It's only the first episode of the arc and I'm already on the edge of my nuts!

Man this was a great ep! Can't wait to see more of the manga stuff animated! : D
    The dolls irritate me as it does to everybody else, however I think (hope) they just want take them away in a more classy way than "they aren't here no more, no one knows why", and take them out a bit more slowly... They did say that since they are bounty sensors they aren't of much use anymore, and hopefully the uselessness nwill make them fade away : )

Awesome user with default custom title RedX1z's Avatar
    it's good to see that the anime is going back on track. ichigo encounters someone just like him, always thought he was one of a kind, but guess i was wrong there. ishida's dad also being able to use quincy powers was a shock. when you see him in ishida's past, he just seems like your typhical businessman. anyways, looking foward to the next one.
    Signature by Lucifus

She knows what you did last summer..

------------私はコピーX 及びSimca が空を征服することを信じる------------

It's great to finally see this stuff animated, though I was mad at the dol scene more b/c it wasted time that could have been used to show more real storyline which could have fit well into this episode. We'll probably see it next week but it still rubs me the wrong way that the fillers are still delaying the good stuff even if it's only a little. Ryuuken's entry was great though so it was still an excellent ep.

I was wondering why doesn't anyone teach ichigo how to control his power. This is the second time someone says he should keep his power in check because he brings unwanted attention (hollows). A whole bunch of people have high power like him, and they keep it in check so it can't be that he is to powerful.

great ep, thats all i can say, and shinji sounds just like i thought he would sound =D
    -----------------

I'm just relieved the fillers are finally over. Decent episode, hopefully Bleach will continue to improve.

ishida's dad is ishida with white hair haha

ty psj for this sig

Which makes him cooler by default!

Quote Originally Posted by Conders
    They did say that since they are bounty sensors they aren't of much use anymore, and hopefully the uselessness nwill make them fade away : )
    Only they aren't actually useful. Nova has bitchin teleportation powers. The others have powers too but I forgot what they are.

Better than Kon's "super leg power!" power.

at the rate they're going per episode, i imagine a quick return to fillers

A very good episode indeed. Finally some real episodes.

Grand Fisher's comeback. Ryuuken's powers. Hirako's a Vaizard. Tatsuki saw Ichigo. Way excellent.

I don't mind the dolls though.

Im guessing all the Soul Society Arc and Bounto Arc took place during summer, since they are finally going back to school.

long summer eh?

awesome episode, although imo, the beginning was kinda slow.. hirako's voice is wicked!

cant wait til next epi