Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bleach 109 Discussion

cause he thought rukia was gonna die ( which she was ), ichigo doesnt abbandon his friends, also his name means protector, or something ( no not strawberry), he was compelled to save her =D
    -----------------

Left to right, the Western way.

- - -

Also, I believe Inoue answered that question best: Rukia not only saved Ichigo's life but changed his world by granting him the power to defend and fight for his friends. So, she's a very important person for him. Even if they haven't known each other for such a long time, Rukia changed profoundly Ichigo's life, and it was for the better, like Ichigo himself said.
    Last edited by Kraco; Mon, 01-08-2007 at 12:53 PM.

Some one give Kraco a bone, cause that dog sure dug up the truth. What Kraco said is right, not only did she save and change his life she gave him some place that he belongs and could actually do something with his powers. You could say that she was the first person to truly see him for what he is. Also she saved his family or a better way to put it she gave him a way in which to protect them, where as he was powerless to protect his mother.

Remember he use to be a really cheerful kid and he wanted to protect his Mom, cause no matter the what the situation was she was one that brought a smile to his face.

/me gives Kraco a KitKat home made cookie...... don't tell her i was lurking in her oven.....
    ___
    ---------------------------- "THE DROPOUT CREW"--------------------------------
    ________Deblas, IfingHateTonTon, RyougaZell, dragonrage.________

________ we may fuck up alot but we always pull thru.

Sometimes I kept seeing Rukia as a pedophile... she is way older than Ichigo (hehehe).

But yeah, she must mean a lot to him. He did go to Soul Society to save her (duh to Dragon Rage, hehe)

/me steals all the KitKat home made cookies that Dumbass stole, and eats em.

EDIT:
    grammar
    Last edited by RyougaZell; Wed, 01-10-2007 at 09:34 AM.

Well, she does have similarities to R.Kelly. You know... being trapped in a closet and all. =D

I have always thought Rukia liked Ichigo but being from the two different societies she put her self under the impression it could never work out. Her "brother" just seems to re-enforce that Idea every time he forces Ichigo out of Soul Society because he "Doesn't belong here."

Quote Originally Posted by RyougaZell
    Sometimes I kept seeing Rukia as a pedophile... she is way older than Ichigo (hehehe).
    I Thought of that too, it just kinda makes me laugh and think of Ichigo as a MILF Hunter.

/me wishes he had some homemade KitKat cookies, The taste still lingers lingers from the last time he ate the delicious fruit of her labor.

If I could change my name
    to Saberfire... I would
    /me has had Kitkat cookies, brownies and other baked goods before (In real life BTW)

Rukia's attitude towards Ichigo varies throughout the series. At times, she is a bickering adversary, and at other times, she worries about him and dispatches advice like a wise old sage. Most scenes are shown with her and Ichigo yelling and making faces at each other. Despite these quarells, the two have a deep understanding of each other, often being the only ones able to talk each other out of a event. However, there is a deeply serious side to Rukia as well, best shown during the time she was taken back to Soul Society for giving her powers to Ichigo. In her time in Soul Society, which she spent in various holding cells, she is constantly seen resigned to her fate or in deep thought. She and Ichigo also have similar feelings of loss and guilt. Ichigo thought he was responsible for his mother's death and Rukia's execution. Rukia thought she was responsible for the death of Kaien Shiba and considered Ichigo's death (Because she thought he died) her fault. These two are very much a like, however I'm thinking that it's more friendship or comradeship then anything else.

However I could be wrong and looking at it the wrong way...
    image fail!

Quote Originally Posted by Deadfire
    These two are very much a like, however I'm thinking that it's more friendship or comradeship then anything else.

However I could be wrong and looking at it the wrong way...
    Let's hope you are wrong. For a knife between shoulder blades doesn't feel good, and that's what you will get for predicting Ichigo and Rukia aren't anything but friends.

/me pokes Deadfire the eye..... flaunting the fact that you had the real thing.... damn commie...

Deadfire, I believe that you're wrong about the friendship thing. It is a very dysfunctional relationship but they do have deep feeling for each other. It is not a a physical one (duh... fucking Deadlast ) but it is an emotional one. Both of them recognizes that they both try to shoulder their problems and the problems of others by themselves and in turn want to help the other one out. But it is even more than that, from the beginning; the first time they met, their relationship has been unique, and I believe that this is the foundation for a very strong bond between them. He gave her a place where she could once again be herself and experience new things and she in turn did the same for him. It is not yet a boyfriend/girlfriend love type thing, but it is certainly love, and a little more than friendship. But I think that it will become so in the future, they haven't had enough time for it to have grown but there were moments were it could be seen throughout the series..... (I could be totally wrong since I don't read the manga...) Anyways that is what I think.

Edit: LMAO This is just priceless...... Thanks guys/ girls.

Last edited by dragonrage; Wed, 01-10-2007 at 08:32 PM.
    ___
    ---------------------------- "THE DROPOUT CREW"--------------------------------
    ________Deblas, IfingHateTonTon, RyougaZell, dragonrage.________

________ we may fuck up alot but we always pull thru.

I got the same neg rep one minute before you.
    There's a little idiot around here. Oh well.

Back on topic...

I agree with you Dumbass. They definitely have feeling growing between them, they just haven't had the time with Hollows and the Execution.

Sadly, this is another Shounen series where if something were to happen between characters it will only be shown as flashbacks after time jumps or whatever.

Happens everytime.