Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Best Bleach Episode

The Best Bleach Episode

Considering, there is now more than an hundred Eps, if you had to choose one above all.
    What Eps would you choose ?

I have always liked the episode in which Ichigo saves Rukia from the oversized execution zanpaktou. Quite near the end of the canon episodes. It's also pretty much the only episode I've watched a few times totally separately just because I felt an urge to see the scene again (the save scene and Ichigo kicking the asses of the three liutenants).

Well, I've watched the whole manga based stuff three times, so there would be lots of good scenes, but straight out of hat that one was the one to pop up in my mind first.

Too darn lazy to login, so just lurking in the shadows instead.
    I don't really know which episode is the best.

but the ones Kracos said are indeed good.

The episode where Ichigo first goes bankai. That's the most badass thing I've ever seen.

i always liked the episode when ichigo beats renji in soul society. pretty dramatic with the whole urahara flashback and then the whole "if i attack, i will cut you" business

I would have to agree with Kraco, I know I have seen that episode more than a few times just to watch the last 10 seconds where Ichigo kicks everyones ass.

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    I agree with Kraco here but I also liked ichigo using his bankai for the first time, his fight against Renji ( I will cut you ) and his fight with Zaraki. Just because Zaraki is so kickass words can't describe it.

lol yup i agree with everyones view

ichigo vs zaraki. it got me so pumped

ty psj for this sig

Ishida vs Mayuri is definately amongst the top 3 for me..

Not sure about the others, Bankai was awesome... Been so long since I've seen non-filler stuff to be honest.

1. uryuu(ultra mega wtfbbq!! quincy) vs mayuri
    2. ichigo vs byakuya
    3. zaraki vs tousen/komamura
    -----------------

1. When ichigo showed up to help rukia and pwnd all the vice-captains without a sword
    2. Ichigo vs byakuya (bankai entrance was sick)
    3. Not far back from #2, ichigo vs renji. I like that urahara flashback with the "If i attack you, you will be cut".

1 renji vs byakuya. Damn this episode was sweet. the 2nd and 3rd bankai we saw and that in a single episode DAMN!!

I'd have to say the last episode of Ichigo vs. Byakuya. With the first appearance of Hollow Ichigo.

Awesome user with default custom title RedX1z's Avatar
    1. the episode where aizen revealed his plan and everyone had the "omfg, so that's how it happened!" expression, then fucked almost everyone up.
    2. gin vs hitsugaya
    3. ishida vs mayuri

there's more things on my list than this, but i thought listing 3 was enough for now.
    Signature by Lucifus

She knows what you did last summer..

------------私はコピーX 及びSimca が空を征服することを信じる------------

Yamaji vs the 2 captains. The unveiling of Ryu jin jack (sp). That was just too damn bad ass.

Zaraki vs. Ichigo.

Ichigo vs. Byakuya.

Renji vs. Ichigo. the first time and the rematch.

Renji vs. Byakuya.

Ichigo training. Beshime is one bad ass bitch, can't wait to see what she truly is capable off.

First 3 episodes. They were captivating

Azien stopping Zangetsu with one finger, my jaw practically came unhinged.

and much more.
    ___
    ---------------------------- "THE DROPOUT CREW"--------------------------------
    ________Deblas, IfingHateTonTon, RyougaZell, dragonrage.________

________ we may fuck up alot but we always pull thru.

when aizen stops ichigo's bankai attack with one finger! WTF HACKS! xD

1. First apperance of Ichigo's bankai!
    2. Ichigo beating the vice captains.
    3. The first time Ichigo holds "his" soulslayer and it gets huge!
    4. Zaraki vs. Tousen.

I agree with many of the 'GREAT' episodes (re: Zaraki vs Ichigo, Renji vs. Byakuya, Ichigo Bankai, Hollow Ichigo vs Byakuya, Aizen ownage, Ichigo saving Rukia <-I especially like, on and on.).

I will add a couple others that I especially liked: Ichigo finding his Shinigami powers with Urahara's help (love the hollow Ichigo entrance), Memories of the Rain (2 episode mini arc), and when Byakuya and Renji come to get Rukia (I was like WTF a Captain...OMFG)!

I am hoping that the new arc brings some great shows and moments (gogogogogo DB episode 110 RAW has been released)!
    Currently watching: One Piece, Black Lagoon, Bleach, Death Note, Suzumiya Haruhi,
    The 12 Kingdoms, and Soukou no Strain (kinda)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#blood-scanlations~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FrogKing
    I am hoping that the new arc brings some great shows and moments (gogogogogo DB episode 110 RAW has been released)!
    not for now though

Bleach and Naruto to be delayed!

January 12, 2007

Attention all Bleach fans!

For the next few weeks, Bleach will most likely be delayed for a day. Due to recent changes in staff schedule, and some staff members being unavailable, there is no way we can release in the current limited timeframe.

We will, of course, do our best to bring high quality subs to the fans within a reasonable timeframe. But for the next few weeks, please bear with as we adjust to this change.

And for the love of god, stop sending us feedback asking if we're dropping Bleach! Or feedback criticizing our incredibly long 2 day releases. Yes, I know, how ghastly of us to keep you waiting for a day. We should all just kill ourselves now.

Also be advised that Naruto will be delayed until it is released because all of the asinine feedback has driven our translators insane and they are locked in their rooms refusing to come out. DO NOT send us feedback asking when it will be out.

Thank you! Have a nice day!

http://yhbt.mine.nu/pr/15
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie