Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Best Bleach Episode

Definatly Ichigo vs. Zaraki. Him fighting hollow ichigo and comming back from near death was kickass. Ep. 41 or so I believe.

Also, ep 62 where Aizen reveals what really happened and joins the hollows. That was fun.

Might not necessarily be my favorite but when byakuya releases his bankai second form with the thousand swords was pretty awesome

Quote Originally Posted by UChessmaster
    not for now though

Bleach and Naruto to be delayed!

January 12, 2007

Attention all Bleach fans!

For the next few weeks, Bleach will most likely be delayed for a day. Due to recent changes in staff schedule, and some staff members being unavailable, there is no way we can release in the current limited timeframe.

We will, of course, do our best to bring high quality subs to the fans within a reasonable timeframe. But for the next few weeks, please bear with as we adjust to this change.

And for the love of god, stop sending us feedback asking if we're dropping Bleach! Or feedback criticizing our incredibly long 2 day releases. Yes, I know, how ghastly of us to keep you waiting for a day. We should all just kill ourselves now.

Also be advised that Naruto will be delayed until it is released because all of the asinine feedback has driven our translators insane and they are locked in their rooms refusing to come out. DO NOT send us feedback asking when it will be out.

Thank you! Have a nice day!

http://yhbt.mine.nu/pr/15
    And even better news...so, even when they finish the tracker may not be up:

Tracker downtime 11:49AM JST January 12th 2007 until further notice

Due to large-scale network breakdown in the region where tracker is hosted, the services will be unavailable until further notice. This page will be updated once the situation is resolved.

Dattebayo Fansubs, LLC

Currently watching: One Piece, Black Lagoon, Bleach, Death Note, Suzumiya Haruhi,
    The 12 Kingdoms, and Soukou no Strain (kinda)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#blood-scanlations~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awesome user with default custom title itadakimasu's Avatar

favorite episodes...

of course, my most favorite is when ichigo rescues rukia, and in a split second defeats 3-4 leuitenants.... ownage.

my 2nd favorite is 44-45 when ishada is fighting the technology captain whose name escapes me right now... so awesome.

ok, third fave:
    people will flame because it is a filler, but one of my favorite episodes was episode 91 (yes... during the bounto fillers) when ichigo pulls zangetsu into him and then goes bankai..i was so excited when i first saw this ep and i must have watched that episode at least a dozen times.

When Matsumoto is all nude and stuff in the shower, and Orihime's crying. Which episode was that again?

Heh, I was just looking through some episodes to answer a post, so I came across that episode... It's episode 116.