Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: To make a fansub

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain
    i'm quite useless at these kinds of things, not to mention i'm sure everyone would simply love to have me on the staff...

However, if there is ever an interest in producing a fansub in Italian, or some piece of Italian getting into anime that you all need help on, I'll help.

Good luck.

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

If I could change my name
    to Saberfire... I would
    you may have not seen this yet but our site is http://proxy-fansubs.com/
    image fail!

so whats my position?

Genin
    I tutor on the side. My experience in grammar and my perfectionistic character could definitely help you release quality episodes. I've always frowned upon all those grammatical errors in some of the fansubs (L'll for I'll, spaces between letters that shouldn't be there - "tod ay," and my favorite - the fragments and run-on sentences). I know a little Japanese (i'm currently taking Jap102) so i could use my limited knowledge to identify a few words in each sentence.
    i saved a unicorn

theres already liek 3 QC'er. not that it matters, cuz its been a month and Proxy hasn't gotten anywhere

Dont worry guys, GW still loves you!

If I could change my name
    to Saberfire... I would
    Quote Originally Posted by Assassin
    theres already liek 3 QC'er. not that it matters, cuz its been a month and Proxy hasn't gotten anywhere

Dont worry guys, GW still loves you!
    If they really loved Us we would have a TL by now.....

and on the QC position, it is possible that once we get the group really doing something the positions may change, so in honest truth we could need more people. However it is hard to say.
    image fail!

I'm in the midst of subbing the new Ultraman Mebius movie, which I just received the DVD from Amazon Japan. I'm doing it all alone, ripping, translations, timing, encoding, etc. However, the only reasons I could do the translations are:

1) It's an Ultraman show, so there's not much difficult dialogue
    2) It comes with Japanese subtitles, so my 2 Japanese dictionaries would come in handy

I'm now in the process of pausing the movie every few seconds to translate it using my dictionary, and also jotting down the more difficult words to ask my sensei during class. As much as I wanna help you guys for translations, I'm afraid I'm not that good yet.... Good luck and I hope you guys can find a translator soon.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。