Thread: A few burning question(s)...

A few burning question(s)...

Where can i find the track for the opening soundtrack for Destiny Phase 49,50 and final plus?(It's played along the scenes at the start of each episode)

And for convenience' sake,where can i also find the ED song for Samurai 7 and the OP for Strange Dawn?
    Addicted to Gunpla right now...

Where can i find the track for the opening soundtrack for Destiny Phase 49,50 and final plus?(It's played along the scenes at the start of each episode)
    I think you mean Vestige. Try gendou, you'll have to make an account, but it's a good site and they definately have it.

As for the other songs, gendou most surely has those too, search under anime and it should say which song is which opening/ending etc.

I don't mean Vestige,it's an OST track but i bought all the Destiny OSTs and still couldn't find it.Thanks for the suggestion,Narasho.Merry Xmas!

Are you sure its not on the 4th soundtrack?

Ovan, The Rebirth

It is on the 4th soundtrack. Its Oogantai Saigo no Tatakai which should be the 6th track on the CD.

And sorry, I cant help you with the other two tracks as I watch neither show.

Have you tried searching on the net for those 2 other songs? If not that could work out for you. Just go to places where you usually find OPs and EDs.

Are you sure vegita?It's played during final plus beginning when Destiny threw both boomerangs at SF and it's quite a long OST

I'm assuming you mean the track that plays right after the Vestige opening for Final Plus. Ive listened to that track atleast a billion times now (along with all the other OSTs) with that battle playing in my mind. Trust me, there is little doubt in my mind that Oogantai is the one you are looking for. It's a bit over 4 minutes which is about the same length of time it was on Final Plus Even so, the editors can easily extend or cut a track to fit the shows needs.

Yes,thank you thank you very very much.That's what i mean.And i also play that and the battle in my mind.Quite unforgettable.Merry Christmas!

so you got it? i could upload it for you, since i was looking for the same song like a month ago.
    -----------------

No thanks.I've got Destiny OST 4.Must've missed the track when i went through the cd months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_Xion
    Yes,thank you thank you very very much.That's what i mean.And i also play that and the battle in my mind.Quite unforgettable.Merry Christmas!
    not a prob, merry christmas as well