Wow, I've been waiting for awhile but one of my writing endeavors has actually blossom into something mildly successful. Finally something good has come about from my endeavors. The one act play I wrote a little while back is going to be produced for the Riant Theatre's Strawberry One Act Play Festival. The play itself will be produced and shown in New York at the Riant theatre.

All right so now I'm guessing your probably thinking to yourself, "Why should I care? That's all fine and good, but I don't live anywhere near New York City, so how the hell am I going to see it."

Here's the best part, there going to record the performance then broadcast it on their website, allowing people from all across the globe to see it (along with the other plays it's competing against) then you get vote on which play you thought was best. The play with the most votes moves on to the semi finals, then finals, until the final performance where all of the finalist plays compete against each other.

Only bad part though is that when you want to view the plays your going to be charged a small fee (something like ten dollars), I'm hoping these guys will be smart enough to post the vids on youtube so you guys don't have to pay but that remains to be seen.