Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bleach 106 Discussion

was that ukitake's bankai in the opening? looks well cool, he goes all mediaval-y. hope they show loads in the movie, the more bankais the better, i say
    To become knowledgeable, learn a little each day. To become wise, forget a little each day.

If I could change my name
    to Saberfire... I would
    Quote Originally Posted by fleshlumpeater
    was that ukitake's bankai in the opening? looks well cool, he goes all mediaval-y. hope they show loads in the movie, the more bankais the better, i say
    The only thing of him I see is him just fighting using his shikai (I.E the two swords and a razor link inbetween)

I just want to see Ichigo own some random hollows after this arc we haven't seen a hollow in so long, much less seeing it get just destroyed by Ichigo and Rukia

as well this movie looks not interesting for story to me, just action mostly
    image fail!

The episode was somewhat acceptable. But heck... I think I spent more time watching the intro and ending than the episode....

The new girl reminds me of Anko from Naruto.

The animation of the movie looks top quality. Hopefully the dvd will come out on March/April alongside a fansub.

Looks like bontou have their thumbs on the other side of their hands ....

Maybe he's like Bill, the Galactic Hero, and has two right arms?

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    kariya is missing a finger!!!
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Quote Originally Posted by Kraco
    Maybe he's like Bill, the Galactic Hero, and has two right arms?
    Heh, perhaps ....

I'm going to say that he twisted his arm around and bent it just to show off in front of Ichigo; the bontou be a crazy bunch, no doubt.

He's a rhakshasa!