Thread: Limewire issues

Upstate, south side, west region, east of the 7-11.

Limewire issues

Helps!!1!

When I search in Limewire, lets say for a song by audioslave, the search tab comes up and it fills up as if the search found many downloads; but the problem is the search doesnt show or come up with any downloads to choose from. Any one know why this is happening? Por favor, help me so i can listen to my "moozik".

Made by IFHTT
    “Faith and reason are like two wings on which the human spirit rises to the contemplation of truth; and God has placed in the human heart a desire to know the truth—in a word, to know himself—so that, by knowing and loving God, men and women may also come to the fullness of truth about themselves.” Pope John Paul II

Benevolent Dictator
    Blog Entries
    I'm not touching this one ... limewire is SO 2001.

Upstate, south side, west region, east of the 7-11.
    What do you suggest is more 2006 maybe even 2007? :P

Made by IFHTT
    “Faith and reason are like two wings on which the human spirit rises to the contemplation of truth; and God has placed in the human heart a desire to know the truth—in a word, to know himself—so that, by knowing and loving God, men and women may also come to the fullness of truth about themselves.” Pope John Paul II

Bit torrent or IRC.

www.utorrent.com
    www.isohunt.com

Limewire has to many problems for its own good. I personally hate it and would have to go with The Astronomer on this one. Use utorrent and a good torrent search engine.