Thread: Blue Dragon - Ral Ω Grado

Blue Dragon: Ral Ω Grado

I've been waiting for this badly, it's a new Jump manga art done by Takeshi Obata! This was a really anticipated manga, since this is Obata's next manga after Death Note. The RPG game is also being hyped up a lot for the Xbox 360.

Here's Obata's new collaborative manga! Takeshi Obata (Art) & the story by Tsueno Takano.

I did a DDL link for anyone who wants to check out the Chapter 1 LQ RAW :

sendspace

Edit : Translation out!

Translation by zindryr
    Last edited by Zati; Thu, 07-26-2007 at 04:34 PM.

This should be an interesting read.

LQ Scanlations are out.

1. http://tinyurl.com/y9afab - Warning 60mb file.

2. LQ by Kyrie Rapid Share

This ones been on my list since i first heard about the game so i shall be giving it a download i'll let you know what i think when i get around to reading it

As for the RPG
    Hironobu Sakaguchi the creator of final fantasy, Nobuo Uematsu the best composer in video game history and Akira Toriyama incase you don't know hes the guy beind Dragonball and if you don't know that a manga forum probably isn't the right place for you. Hes also the artist for Dragon Quest and Chrono Trigger (one of my favourate RPG's). All of these working on the same game has to be a recipe for greatness.
    Last edited by GhostKaGe; Thu, 12-14-2006 at 11:29 PM.

How much do i suck with photoshop?

was The Next Hokage

I hope some good or decent group starts working on this because the abundance of grammatical errors is pissing me off.

It looks like a pretty good manga, yeah not liking the scans out at the moment.
    I liked how he didn't mind the guys dying, but if it's a girl, heh.

Seems that the group Strays is trying to scanlate this series, hopefully they'll succeed.

Yes so far the scans aren't great hopefully Strays will start it soon. They are doing a lot of projects I like and they released Chevalier c01 96 pages recently too.

The reason most of the scans suck and have grammatical problems is that all of the people doing the scanlations are using my first drafts, which are error prone and not always the best grammatically speaking. If you don't mind reading the translations themselves (not on the pictures) I usually post them over at MH and update them with fixes. Also, the proofer from Strays comes through and points out where things could be worded better.

I'm still confused as to why I'm the only one doing translations of any sort for the series. I figured people would jump on it.

Wow nice to see you here zindryr. I agree thought a lot would want to do this series but I guess not and I see all those people keep complaining about it like "translations please" etc.

Good luck and hope you get your monitor fixed soon. Thanks and appreciate your hard work and translations on Blue Dragon, Chevalier (96 pages must took you long), Until Death Do Us Part, and Vagabond.
    Last edited by Zati; Tue, 12-19-2006 at 05:05 PM.

Monitor all taken care of now, actually, (forgot to mention that in my section).

And on top of those other series, my winter break has just started, so I plan on doing a few more as well. Lots of stuff that really needs to be translated but either no one has heard of them, or no one cares. They just want Naruto.

Either or, back on Blue Dragon...

Ral is my hero.

Ral is an awesome main char, he already has 2 girl in bed and 6 in bath with him roughly half a day after learning what a girl is. Is it just me or does this manga feel really similar to Berserk?

This is looking to be a very interesting series. Thank god.