Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bleach 104 Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by bxgreatone87
    it is about a 50 episode gap right now about 3chapters=1episode. I dont think they will start up again this soon im guessing another filler ark is waiting in the midst.
    Well, it looks like there's around 253 chapters of manga out now, and 64 episodes of manga-based anime episodes. So let's say it's a 2.5 to 1 ratio, that's 160 manga chapters accounted for, so there's 93 non-animated chapters. So with the 2.5:1 ratio, that's 37 possible new anime episodes. If manga chapters come out once a week, then another 15 anime episodes will be ready after the first 37 air, then another 6 while the 15 air, then another 2 will be ready while the 6 air, so that's a possible 60 episodes. I say they start with the manga-based anime now!

@ DarthEnder: If chapters really did map perfectly to episodes then you could mathematically create a simple rate monotonic schedule and insert a filler arc of some constant length everytime the manga and anime overlapped, unfortunately the number of chapters per episode is far from constant, and if you wanted to just assume the worst case then you'd probably get a requirement of year long filler arcs every so so often.

By my estimates there's only about a one season's worth of stuff in the manga at the moment, and that's allowing for a decent bit of milking. I doubt we'll see a non filler episode before the current manga arc ends, which should take 15+ chapters at a rushed minimum. So...sucks to be us.

With 60 episodes worth of anime available, they should quit with the long filler arcs and make shorter ones that flow with the storyline of the manga-based anime, and air them during well-planned lulls in the main storyline. They could easily ad-lib and stretch the manga:anime ratio to 2:1, instead of the fixed 2.5:1 ratio. I wouldn't mind seeing more episodes involving Ichigo's family, Don Kanonji, high school life, and the Urahara store.

And whatever happened to the Grand Fisher? I'd like to see Ichigo go BANKAI on that creep!

I wouldn't mind another filler arc as well constructed as this one as well, but I truly doubt that will be the case. As demonstrated in the atrocious animation in this episode, the animators seem to be tiring out, and I believe the writers are also getting a bit lazy as well. I mean, seriously, the way Ishida deduced the "weakness" of the woman Bount in the last episode made me want to bash my forehead against the screen.

Also, I was a bit disappointed that we had to see a new aspect of Hitsugaya's bankai in a filler episode. It would have been much more enjoyable, in my opinion, if we could have had a detailed description accompanying the actual effect (which obviously would never happen ina filler episode).

about this episode...

isn't there a rule in anime that if you don't see someone physically die, then they aren't dead? those ice boulders falling seemed suspicious to me and daruku can separate in much smaller particles than that axe. His point was not killing Toshiro but getting to Kariya.

True but Daruka admitting that she lost is also an anime staple that means she's been vanquished and shouldn't be back. Plus they played that sad music when someone dies as headphones fell down, so I think he's finished too.

That was his doll's core. So it separating is unlikely and well for this arc, being a filler and all to really end all bounto has to die. But i can see what you're getting at. Not seeing him die is questionable, not to mention the fact that they have the ability to make there reiatsu completely disappear also for him to heal himself his spirit energy would raise and be detected. But I believe that Koga is dead, Toshiro didn't just destroy the axe but he also sorta perform cut him in half (at the stomach).

I don't really think that Koga will be showing up again. I think the just wanted to be give him some respect and us some hope not to mention make it a little more dramatic. After all he is the only bounto that I didn't really want to die and the only one that I thought was respectable and honorable.
    ___
    ---------------------------- "THE DROPOUT CREW"--------------------------------
    ________Deblas, IfingHateTonTon, RyougaZell, dragonrage.________

________ we may fuck up alot but we always pull thru.

So... is it safe to start watching this again?