Thread: Upcoming Naruto Episode Titles

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I'll believe it when I see the episode. But yes, I guess that title would pretty much indicate the end of fillers. Unless its not talking about Naruto leaving. That would push back the original estimate by about a month, though. Sigh.
    Edit: Hopefully there won't be a need for this thread soon, once the anime gets back on track with the manga. Hopefully.
    Last edited by Ero-Fan; Fri, 03-24-2006 at 02:05 PM.

"Pudding can't fill the emptiness inside me! But it'll help."

Hahaha, I guess I beat you to it Assassin, didn't know you were thinking of it.

Anyways, this is the new home for Episode titles, so stop creating new threads everytime.

That new episode title does give hope that the end of the fillers might be in a few more weeks. If i remember correctly when the studio director said that the real naruto would begin in april he never said it would be during the beginning of the month. They might have one or two filler episodes in the next season wrap everything up then have naruto head off with Jiraiya into the sunset.

The only true indication that the naruto will be returning to the main storyline will ultimately be determined by the new opening. As always the real naruto opening feature animation that contains hints about the future plot line and story arcs for the season. I'm guessing the ultimate fate of whether or not we have to endure another season of fillers will be determined by the new opening song and the animation that accompanies it.

Quote Originally Posted by Budweineken
    Hahaha, I guess I beat you to it Assassin, didn't know you were thinking of it.

Anyways, this is the new home for Episode titles, so stop creating new threads everytime.
    Noted.
    I'll be editing the first post also.
    Sadly I can't edit the thread title heh.

Oh yeah... I'll add the new ep someone posted several posts above.
    ANN has a note of "unconfirmed end of fillers" for ep 183