Thread: Upcoming Naruto Episode Titles

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    If there is another filler season..... I will quit watching Naruto for life!

And pretend the series ends with Sasuke running away. What a tragedy! OH!!

That'd be too bad...There's going to be some sweet arcs coming up

I stopped watching both the Bleach and Naruto animes 3 weeks ago.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

I really don't trust anything DB says. They do have timecop as a member and he is a co-founder of the GNAA (*warning following link not for anti rascism people www.gnaa.us) So can you really trust a group that had there website made by a bunch of trolls.

Yeah, this is what makes me doubt DB's statement, they're well known for making pranks (there's the "Timecop is Dead" one, for example) and the fake fansubs they usually make a week before an hour long episode.
    I'm pretty sure they're having a great time laughing at us for being so gullible, but I can't shake the feeling that it's true.

Also, no offense, Woofcat, but I think it's safe to say that most of us are anti-racism. If you do click on that link though, be careful, some of the links there will cause your browser to spazz out and spam on you.
    Rocket-Propelled Ralph Waldo Emerson.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonsus
    I'm pretty sure they're having a great time laughing at us for being so gullible, but I can't shake the feeling that it's true.
    Hmm... Most of the posts have indicated people doubt that announcement. So, that wouldn't make us terribly gullible.

but some of us think it is, just as not everyone downloads there fake subs but they still do since some people do. I'll be honest one week i downloaded on out of bordom.

its is a cruel joke if they are joking and it does seem like something that timecop would come up with also there is the return of jriaya also the names of the future episodes kinda indicate something other than fillers up ahead...... guess we will all just have to wait and see.... wait and wait and wait.