Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcoming Naruto Episode Titles

We need to wait and see what they will release, it's the only way to know for sure, anyone can post a title that sounds like non-filler and get everyone excited, but then wen ep comes out, it's still a filler..

2006-09-27
    202: "Announcement Today! Sweat and Tears in the Contest of the Best Five"
    本日発表! 汗と涙の名勝負ベスト5

Another filler ? When will they end?

They will never end. Naruto = Kenshin on steroids.

I am still crossing my fingers for the 204 end-o-filler Hell!
    Currently watching: One Piece, Black Lagoon, Bleach, Death Note, Suzumiya Haruhi,
    The 12 Kingdoms, and Soukou no Strain (kinda)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#blood-scanlations~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah me too, I'd be really sad and kind of pissed if it were a filler. All this talk about naruto fillers ending got me excited, but now it's more like naruto fillers ending-eventually

I just hope that naruto fillers ending at ep. 204 wasn't a joke.

Cool, 202 looks like a recap of the top 5fights in Naruto. Any predictions on what they will be? I'm going with

Naruto vs Neji
    3Sannin Fight
    Lee vs Gaara
    Sasuke/Naruto vs Haku
    Sasuke vs Naruto

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

Quote Originally Posted by Aeon
    Cool, 202 looks like a recap of the top 5fights in Naruto. Any predictions on what they will be? I'm going with

Naruto vs Neji
    3Sannin Fight
    Lee vs Gaara
    Sasuke/Naruto vs Haku
    Sasuke vs Naruto

i doubt its anything like that. anyway Naruto vs Neji wasnt as good as Gaara vs Kimimaro or Neji vs that sound ninja (i forgot his name) or even Rock Lee vs Gaara

Kidoumaru.

Becareful, people. When one hopes goes up, the great the fall from the disappointment. Lets just live in the here and now, the 2 two episodes so far ar not that bad. Besides lets not live in the future from in the naruto world it is full of deception. You all must know this by now. But i do love the speculation.

RyougaZell...................booooo
    ___
    ---------------------------- "THE DROPOUT CREW"--------------------------------
    ________Deblas, IfingHateTonTon, RyougaZell, dragonrage.________

________ we may fuck up alot but we always pull thru.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeon
    Naruto vs Neji
    3Sannin Fight
    Lee vs Gaara
    Sasuke/Naruto vs Haku
    Sasuke vs Naruto
    It's totally Sasuke vs. Naruto
    Lee vs. Gaara
    Lee vs. Kimimaru
    Naruto vs. Gaara
    The 3rd vs. Orochimaru

The End.

Some of the fights like Sandaime vs Orochimaru and Gaara vs Lee are nearly a whole three episodes in length, there's no way they can get 5 entire fights in one episode unless they just show a few clips of it.

or maybe they won't show them at all. this ep maybe something like the OVA where they were doing some sports contest, this may be similar - some kind of contest. It doesn't say they are actually going to show previous fights.

I think you guys are getting your hopes up way too much. If this episode only had content from previous (non-filler) episodes, we would be very very lucky. It will more likely be some sort of flashback to fights that never actually happened, or some stupid ninja comes along who thinks he's strong and fights Naruto and is beating him until Naruto uses the rasengan. Cliche fillers ftw.

Does ANN just let anyone make up stuff for episode titles? With all these joke titles there, the most recent one just makes me sigh.

Giantwaterbug21
    Geez I've had some bad thoughts that the fillers will never end. Seriously though if they decide to start making up episodes for the Chunin and Jounin exams that are supposed to happen between part 1 and 2. then we all may be here for another filler season...or 2. Atleast they should do the Gaidens as episodes. I'd respect them more if they atleast tried to tease us into believing that the fillers would end.

Be optimistic! Remember that they can't POSSIBLY have more than 3 years of Fillers! Cause that's more than the time skip! Only a year and a half left to go people!

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder
    Be optimistic! Remember that they can't POSSIBLY have more than 3 years of Fillers! Cause that's more than the time skip! Only a year and a half left to go people!
    Since when did the passage of time in real life relate to the passage of time in the anime? Chuunin Prelims didn't take four months y'know

Since when did the passage of time in real life relate to the passage of time in the anime? Chuunin Prelims didn't take four months y'know
    Quoted for truthery. Though, being ever-optimistic I still don't believe the fillers will last another year and a half.

Although not an episode title per se, October 5th we will have not just an hour special, but an hour and a half special :O

That's right, a 90-minute long episode, which translates into 3 episodes. Info about manga not allowed here, which translates into 3 episodes pretty easily... I think you know where I'm going with this. On top of that, this user decides to reference the manga again.

Or it could just be 90 minutes of filler. Either or.

Info about manga chapters. Great job, have a warning.
    Read the rules people, they're not complicated.

Anything manga related should only be in Open Discussion or Manga. If it hasn't happened yet in the anime, it is a spoiler for this section.

-masa
    Last edited by masamuneehs; Thu, 08-31-2006 at 02:34 PM.