Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcoming Naruto Episode Titles

working hard I see RZ. Your effort and information is inspiring and useless. p . thanks for the update though.

you really want that cosplayer for christmas don't you. keep on being a good boy, maybe santa will hear you.
    ___
    ---------------------------- "THE DROPOUT CREW"--------------------------------
    ________Deblas, IfingHateTonTon, RyougaZell, dragonrage.________

________ we may fuck up alot but we always pull thru.

BTW... the new intro is.... weird

edited
    Last edited by Assassin; Fri, 10-06-2006 at 01:21 AM.

Hmmm
    According to LeafNinja and Cal Syoboi... Studio Pierrot has just announced the former episode 202, the five bouts flashback episode, is no longer episode 202... hence the 90 minute special begins in episode 202.... weird.

so whats the new name for the old ep 202? does it even have a number?

2006-11-02
    208: "Rare Vessel, The Weight of Beauties of Nature"
    名器 花鳥風月の重さ

2006-11-09
    209: "The Enemy 'Shinobazu'"
    敵は『不忍』
    On a strange note... Studio Pierrot once again considers the "Five bouts" Special Episode as episode 202... so the 90-minute-fi...episode is again 203-205. Weird.

That makes sense, but episode 202 isn't even on the site right now. T_T. Nothing nonfillery looking looks like it's coming up. Darn. I'll give them 19 more weeks to get their act together. And then I'm personally flying to Japan and going to Studio Pierott to burn things. Who's with me? XD

I'm with you all the way sapphire after all the crappy naruto filler we've been forced to endure they should just be stopped before they destroy all hope of Naruto ever becoming good again.

Ash"Now listen up, you primitive screwheads. This... is my BOOMstick"

here here! with ya all teh way!

Yeah, lets kill them so they can't make any naruto episodes at all!

better that then non-sensical episodes killing us slowly but surly

If you feel that strongly about fillers that you take the time every few days to comment on how extraordinarily bad they are, why don't you take the time to learn how to animate, make your own 50 filler stories, and we will comment on how lame the storyline is.

What an utterly childish set of comments. Yes I do think they are crappy, way beyond and series containing fillers. But that is mostly because I love the series otherwise. and most of my comments on this forum has been regarding the END of fillers by the way.

For me, I'm not commenting on how bad the fillers are. If I was then that would be implying that I watch them. But I do hope that they end soon. What I (and probably all of us) want is for the fillers to -end- so we can enjoy the manga in action.

I agree with what someone earlier said -- stick a filler episode in between story arcs to give the manga some breathing space when they need it. They've done it before and I'm sure only the avid manga reader really notices. It's much better than almost 2 years of fillers and maybe more all at once, at least. Assuming Naruto continues for many more years, that would mean that every few years there would have to be a year or so of.. fillerness, if they keep at this pattern. I probably wouldn't mind that if the fillers were good, though.
    Last edited by Sapphire; Sun, 10-15-2006 at 08:59 AM.

kids, kids.....I'm sure you're all excellent dwawers and riters....WORTHY OF MY FRIDGE EVEN

Now stop talking trash.....nobody from japan is going to hear you complain anyway
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

They might hear me, I'll be in Japan on the 19th I think I'm going to make a visit to Studio Pierrot and hold up a protest sign outside their offices demanding that they stop the fillers for Naruto (and maybe Bleach). Let's hope I get the kanji right, otherwise I might mistakenly be demanding that the fillers continue. If I get enough sake in me, look for me in the newspapers.

Quote Originally Posted by Animeniax
    (and maybe Bleach)
    Yes because I'm sure they will just end the bleach filler storyline right where it is, make one last episode about how kariya changes his mind and everyone goes back home, and then they will continue the manga storyline.

Heres a thought.....stfu and get back on topic

i was just on ANN (anime news network) yesterday and they had posted some kakashi gaiden-ish episode titles for like 210 and 211 i think it was..

but again, i think it was fake seeing how ANN took it off their naruto epi listing

T_T

Yeah. ANN certainly and completely lost that kind of credibility in my mind when the whole initial fiasco happened with the future Naruto ep titles. I'll wait for titles from other sources before I believe anything.

Aye. ANN pissed me off with that so I dont use them as a resourse for Naruto info any more

They are still a good resourse for other anime info though lol.