48 AVI
    http://a.scarywater.net/yoroshiku/%5...5D.avi.torrent
    48 MP4
    http://a.scarywater.net/yoroshiku/%5...5D.mp4.torrent

49 AVI
    49 MP4
    http://a.scarywater.net/yoroshiku/%5...5D.mp4.torrent

This show is just so consistently good that I'm very sad we only have 3 episodes left.

Also the blood Rainbow was awesome.

Episode 50
    AVI
    Last edited by DDBen; Mon, 03-24-2008 at 03:42 PM.

Great fight between Yoshimori and Kaguro, but too bad it ended so crappily.

Missing Nin
    I don't think the ending to the fight was all that crappy it fit the series well. I mean honestly I think it was a better ending then shoving him in a box and blowing him up could have hoped to be.

52 is also being encoded so I'd expect it to be released fairly soon. Its a shame though the series doesn't end they pull a Inuyasha with a check the manga BS ending but atleast they don't say it like that. Hopefully this gets picked up in the future for another season because overall the series has been great.

Last episode of Kekkaishi is out!

52: http://a.scarywater.net/yoroshiku/%5...5D.avi.torrent

"Life is hilariously cruel" by Bender

Too darn lazy to login, so just lurking in the shadows instead.
    Over already? How boring...
    There was still so much more potential left... Yoshimori still have to seal karasumori... There's also Shion who most likely escaped.

Anyway, great series overall, too bad the subbing group was taking a hell lot of time to sub it when all the episodes were already out, but that doesn't matter anymore.

Missing Nin
    Time aside the subbing group did a great job on this series. I don't feel for a second I need to hunt it down in better quality and they were the only group to take this series on at all so I can't give them any flack.

This was a good episode cleaned things up nicely and left it wide open for a sequel. Of course this shouldn't have ended when it did but its time slot was pretty terrible in Japan. Do note that there have been a TON of complaints about it being canceled enough that they gave it a better time slot and were running atleast the later parts of it again so we have hope that it will continue in the future. It does continue in the manga which means if you want to really check out more its available.

This was a satisfying series and it really was a lot different then the usual action anime. Anyone who may have skipped this I highly recommend going back and giving it a shot.

Too darn lazy to login, so just lurking in the shadows instead.
    Is it possible to pick up the manga from where the anime stopped? Or will have to read to the beginning to see/read/understand some stuff that is unique to the manga?
    If not, from which chapter does the anime end?

I think I'm going to stave off watching the finale until a sequel comes out, and if they don't announce one in the next few months, I guess I'll watch it so I don't cry in suspense.

How many episodes is the manga ahead at the moment, if that makes any sense?
    "Leaving hell is not the same as entering it." - Tierce Japhrimel

The Anime stops around the Manga's 12th volume and the Manga is somewhere between the 18th and 20th volume I think. Its hard to tell since I haven't gotten hold of a raw in a long time.

Well, finally decided to watch the final 8 episodes or so.

This was a great shounen series, and I have to say it was consistently well animated, I may even go as far as to say that it was the best animated shounen series I've ever seen... so even if the story wasn't the best, though decently good, the animation for me more than makes up for it.

Concerning the final arc, there were some minor changes to the manga, like Tokine doesn't go to Kakuborou, so everything that happens in there with her is made up, though most events do occur, just with different characters involved, etc. One part that I missed from the manga was when Sen first finds Kaguro with Yoshimori and with his sensing ability he becomes scared shitless... showing how dangerous the dude is. I don't remember Kaguro's past from the manga, so I liked that the anime went into it. As to when Yoshimori was unconcious, obviously Tokine had no part in saving him. If I remember correctly, Masamori was able to break through with his Zekkai... but with quite a bit of trouble.

Though, when Yoshimori gets rescued by Tokine is quite a bit more touching with them showing some emotion and development of their feelings toward each other. When Yoshimori gets back, Tokine actually gives him quite a beating for going by himself in the manga... though you can tell she was really worried for him, etc. With that said, he gets a good slap after they leave the dimension just the same, though I think she did more in the manga or maybe I'm just making shit up... who knows?

Kanami and the old man were awesome as always, but my favorite always Shion. Aihi I also liked, and I wonder if she survived, or at least capable of being reborn with the seed Shion saved... I thought the flower when she "died" that reached her loved one was a nice touch. Speaking of Shion, it was awesome how she took control of Hekian. Cool scene in my opinion. The Princess was quite an intriguing and interesting character, I thought she would've deserved a bit of more screen time.

Hopefully we'll get a second season and see more of some of these guys, especially Shion and the Princess (if she was able to get away from the Castle). Though, looking at it, it's safe to assume that she didn't get away and just disappeared with the dimension. The final scene between her and Byaku was nice too, especially when they ceased to exist with the dimension. With that said, there's more than enough content to continue the series if it's ever decided to do so.

For those interested in the manga, the anime itself was quite loyal to it, so you can just pickoff from where the anime left off. According to mangaupdates, the anime ended on volume 13 chapter 121. But as always, I always recommened you at least pick it up a couple of chapters before that just in case. Here's a thread to discuss the manga for any of you interested:
    http://forums.gotwoot.net/showthread.php?t=15572

Anyways, great series... hopefully a sequel is on the planning stages because this certainly deserves it. For whatever it's worth, it was a good ending... but certainly the story continues, hopefully they do.

One thing I enjoyed quite a bit was how they alternated the ED episode to episode... it was somewhat refreshing.

i really hope there's a another season of kekkaishi

Kekkaishi is now on Hulu, interestingly enough. Maybe if it gets popular enough there will be another season!?!
    "Leaving hell is not the same as entering it." - Tierce Japhrimel

The certainly have material... one could hope.

If the moe blob bloom passes, studios might look back at shows like this and consider all of their options more widely.

Emm is this the same Kekkaishi that was out ages ago ?? or is it a new series or something ??

The one i seen was awesome!! hope there IS a new series