Thread: Drugged Up Pirate Crew = Fun!

Drugged Up Pirate Crew = Fun!

You know what, just occured to me,

Can Tony Tony Chopper's drugs work on all other DevilFruit Users?

I reckon it can wouldn't it?

Imagine Luffy & Robin on crack whooping major ass.
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

Student
    if it works on others, it's possible that it'll only work on zoan-type devils fruit-users
    Last edited by Azaz31; Fri, 11-03-2006 at 11:58 AM.

I already asked this question in the manga thread. I think it only works for Zoan types. :\. But Im not absoloutly positive, and it would be fucking awesome if it did work on Luffy. But I doubt it would, because then the story afterwards would become pretty boring. "OMG! THIS ENEMY IS THE STRONGER THAN THE LAST!" "Time to make another drug....."

It's possible it only works for Chopper because his particular Zoan fruit has apparently that many forms, just some are hidden. If we take someone else, for example Lucchi, he may not have any forms left to involve into...

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Luffy is a Paramecia type, which is different from Chopper, who is a Zoan type.

There are three forms that Zoan type user can change into :

The user's natural form,
    A full animal form (where the animal's size is often greatly exaggerated), and
    A hybrid form, combining both original and animal form (usually in a bizarre way).

While most Zoan users can only use the three forms, Chopper can transform into more forms for a given amount of time with the aid of the "Rumble Ball", which he developed.
    I think five is the limit.

Awesome user with default custom title Deblas's Avatar
    It should only work for Zoan type users. A zoan has three forms, no more and no less. They are the ones who have the ability to transform their bodies physically from one thing to another. What the Rumble Ball ball does is it distorts the wavelengths of the transformation removing that limitation to those three forms.

Since paramecia don't transform themselves to anything, more like their bodies are just permanently altered. I don't think it would work on them.

Logias are able to transform their bodies too. So the scenarios will be or it will not work because there's a difference in the transformation of logias and zoans, or it will work but they won't be able to control their transformation. I mean, can something good really come out of a Logia whose eaten a rumble ball?
    Last edited by Deblas; Fri, 11-03-2006 at 07:22 PM.

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------
    ___________________Captain Dropout For Life__________________

Quote Originally Posted by Deblas
    A zoan has three forms, no more and no less. They are the ones who have the ability to transform their bodies physically from one thing to another.

So a natural Zoan type doesn’t need a Rumble ball. He can do that without it.

What the Rumble Ball ball does is it distorts the wavelengths of the transformation removing that limitation to those three forms.
    So why does chopper need it?

The rumble ball distorts the wavelength between the transformations and so it is possible to achieve more than three forms. Five? I think he said that somewhere but we still have to see all of those transformations.

Awesome user with default custom title Deblas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadugar
    So a natural Zoan type doesn’t need a Rumble ball. He can do that without it.
    If your talking about the natural form, the hybrid form, and the full animal form then yes. All Zoans can do that without the rumble ball.

So why does chopper need it?
    It says it right there. Because Chopper, just like every Zoan, cannot achieve more than three forms. With the Rumble Ball, the wavelenghts are distorted and he is able to get past that three form limit and change his body creating even more forms.

The number of forms chopper can turn into for now is 7 including the original three. If there are more forms then Chopper just hasn't discovered it yet.
    Last edited by Deblas; Fri, 11-03-2006 at 11:08 PM.

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------
    ___________________Captain Dropout For Life__________________

Mighty Rumble Ball Power Pirates!
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

Student
    The number of forms chopper can turn into for now is 7 including the original three. If there are more forms then Chopper just hasn't discovered it yet.
    *spoiler removed*

forgot this is anime-only -_-
    Last edited by Azaz31; Sun, 11-05-2006 at 07:44 PM.

EDIT:
    Last edited by Stoopider; Fri, 06-22-2007 at 11:26 PM.
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii