Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Your FUNNIEST Naruto Scene!

This. By far.

hahahahahaha wat a great post

Quote Originally Posted by Vegechan
    This. By far.
    LOL. There are plenty of (un)intentionally funny moments in the filler. If we're talking about non-filler though, I'd have to go with the Kakashi's ninja dog Pakkun during the beginning of the Sand's attack on konoha. Especially when he tells Shikamaru "Actually my pads are REALLY soft and bouncy!!" Shika isn't impressed, so Pakkun bites him to make him come along... and his interactions with Sakura were good.

Quote Originally Posted by Super5
    LOL. There are plenty of (un)intentionally funny moments in the filler. If we're talking about non-filler though, I'd have to go with the Kakashi's ninja dog Pakkun during the beginning of the Sand's attack on konoha. Especially when he tells Shikamaru "Actually my pads are REALLY soft and bouncy!!" Shika isn't impressed, so Pakkun bites him to make him come along... and his interactions with Sakura were good.
    haha yes yes! thats my second favorite , I roffled of my chair watching the dog saying that. Also great the Shikumaru faked that he was under hypnose, or it would be troublesome

The Pakkun thing was well funny, nothing was as funny as when Naruto did his first 'henge' and turned into that Hokage with the bent lip tho... laughed my bloody head off! absolutely classic, will never forget it. cant find a pic tho
    To become knowledgeable, learn a little each day. To become wise, forget a little each day.

Konohamaru jumping into Tsunade's breasts saying "these are nice..."

Jiraya going to the mixed spa only to be surrounded by monkeys and old men.

Naruto screaming "SASSSSUKE!!" during the chase arc.

Itachi totally owning Sasuke.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Quote Originally Posted by fleshlumpeater
    The Pakkun thing was well funny, nothing was as funny as when Naruto did his first 'henge' and turned into that Hokage with the bent lip tho... laughed my bloody head off! absolutely classic, will never forget it. cant find a pic tho
    something like this?

Naruto has no funny scenes.

The episode where they tried to findout kakashi's face.

Oh and the part where Naruto is mad at kakashi for not teaching him the chidori and then Naruto tries doing the chidori. (he jumps up and down with a chidori hand position yelling "chidori!! chidori!!")

talvaline
    Would have to be this one for me
    http://www.ifilm.com/video/2814991

For me, it has got to be the Konoha sports meet where Naruto gets his ass poked by Sasuke's baton. Brilliant.
    I dont recall seeing this episode. What episode is this from?

it was a special that came out with the first movie
    http://yhbt.mine.nu/t/nmovie_intro.torrent

ty psj for this sig

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ox0c_1l9al4
    haha....the later half is the best
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Quote Originally Posted by AssertnFailure
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ox0c_1l9al4
    haha....the later half is the best
    Haha, what a perfect video to fit the joke.

The other amv comedians videos aint too bad either.

The funniest moment is when Jirayja takes naruto's wallet and says there are 3 things that a ninja can't do

1 Alcohol
    2 Women
    3 money

later on when naruto enters a bar he finds Jirayja en finds out his wallet is empty and as flat as nothing.

Oh, it's so hard to pick just one from all the kinky bestiality, homosexual innuendo, watersporting and general naughtiness!

... Now, if you were to ask me which scene brought me the most raw pleasure the answer would be far more simple.
    / No, you warrant no villain's exposition from me.

When Konohamaru use Sexy no jutsu on Ebisu in episode 2

And all Jiraya scenes is cool , special when he sees babes or when naruto use sexy no jutsu in front of him .

haha indeed! When Konohamaru exposed his new sexy technique in Shippuuden rofled, I think I'm gonna cry when I see Naruto's new one :P

When Naruto used the Sexy No Jutsu on the Third Hokage, and the episode where they tried to find out what was behind Kakashi's Mask.

GMC Catalogs and Brochures - GMC Catalogs and Brochures