Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your FUNNIEST Naruto Scene!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Your FUNNIEST Naruto Scene!

Well I think Title explains all!

What is your most funny Naruto (Shippuuden) moment?

For me: When Gai-Sensei was talking and trying to impress Kakashi, and Kakashi replyed: ''Did you say someting?'' --> This happend two times in the series btw

EDIT: You may post all Shippuuden moments too!
    Last edited by AceAlpha; Thu, 02-22-2007 at 10:54 AM.

I'm MOST funny naruto scene! You're most funny Naruto scene? He's most funny Naruto scene?

She's most funny Naruto scene? No, they're most funny Naruto scene!

Wow that was really funny terra just like your band

can anything be more funny ?

When naruto, sasuke, and sakura applied for the chuunin exams.

I'd have to say when Gai used his forehead protector as a mirror and thought Jiraiya was Itachi or Kisame and ran around the corner kicking him in the face without looking up.(from fear of the Sharingan)

The funniest moment in Naruto was when everyone actually thought the fillers would end. HAHA.

And yeah, illiteracy is funny too. :[

Quote Originally Posted by Madell
    Wow that was really funny terra
    I know!

Awesome, Madell with the super-awesome signature is back, and he's also providing the community with free band advertisements! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Terracosmo
    I know!

Awesome, Madell with the super-awesome signature is back, and he's also providing the community with free band advertisements! Thanks!
    No problem, you guys look really look cool
    My fav moment is when naruto farted

I always think its funny when I see Sasuke look up at the back of the water tank after fighting Naruto on top of the hospital and sees Naruto blew the back end off.

Just watching him go from feeling all smug to thinking "What the hell was THAT!?" cracks me up every time.

This. By far.

hahahahahaha wat a great post

Quote Originally Posted by Vegechan
    This. By far.
    LOL. There are plenty of (un)intentionally funny moments in the filler. If we're talking about non-filler though, I'd have to go with the Kakashi's ninja dog Pakkun during the beginning of the Sand's attack on konoha. Especially when he tells Shikamaru "Actually my pads are REALLY soft and bouncy!!" Shika isn't impressed, so Pakkun bites him to make him come along... and his interactions with Sakura were good.

Quote Originally Posted by Super5
    LOL. There are plenty of (un)intentionally funny moments in the filler. If we're talking about non-filler though, I'd have to go with the Kakashi's ninja dog Pakkun during the beginning of the Sand's attack on konoha. Especially when he tells Shikamaru "Actually my pads are REALLY soft and bouncy!!" Shika isn't impressed, so Pakkun bites him to make him come along... and his interactions with Sakura were good.
    haha yes yes! thats my second favorite , I roffled of my chair watching the dog saying that. Also great the Shikumaru faked that he was under hypnose, or it would be troublesome

The Pakkun thing was well funny, nothing was as funny as when Naruto did his first 'henge' and turned into that Hokage with the bent lip tho... laughed my bloody head off! absolutely classic, will never forget it. cant find a pic tho
    To become knowledgeable, learn a little each day. To become wise, forget a little each day.

Konohamaru jumping into Tsunade's breasts saying "these are nice..."

Jiraya going to the mixed spa only to be surrounded by monkeys and old men.

Naruto screaming "SASSSSUKE!!" during the chase arc.

Itachi totally owning Sasuke.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Quote Originally Posted by fleshlumpeater
    The Pakkun thing was well funny, nothing was as funny as when Naruto did his first 'henge' and turned into that Hokage with the bent lip tho... laughed my bloody head off! absolutely classic, will never forget it. cant find a pic tho
    something like this?

The funniest moment is when Jirayja takes naruto's wallet and says there are 3 things that a ninja can't do

1 Alcohol
    2 Women
    3 money

later on when naruto enters a bar he finds Jirayja en finds out his wallet is empty and as flat as nothing.

Oh, it's so hard to pick just one from all the kinky bestiality, homosexual innuendo, watersporting and general naughtiness!

... Now, if you were to ask me which scene brought me the most raw pleasure the answer would be far more simple.
    / No, you warrant no villain's exposition from me.

When Konohamaru use Sexy no jutsu on Ebisu in episode 2

And all Jiraya scenes is cool , special when he sees babes or when naruto use sexy no jutsu in front of him .

haha indeed! When Konohamaru exposed his new sexy technique in Shippuuden rofled, I think I'm gonna cry when I see Naruto's new one :P