Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your FUNNIEST Naruto Scene!

Your FUNNIEST Naruto Scene!

Well I think Title explains all!

What is your most funny Naruto (Shippuuden) moment?

For me: When Gai-Sensei was talking and trying to impress Kakashi, and Kakashi replyed: ''Did you say someting?'' --> This happend two times in the series btw

EDIT: You may post all Shippuuden moments too!
    Last edited by AceAlpha; Thu, 02-22-2007 at 10:54 AM.

I'm MOST funny naruto scene! You're most funny Naruto scene? He's most funny Naruto scene?

She's most funny Naruto scene? No, they're most funny Naruto scene!

Wow that was really funny terra just like your band

can anything be more funny ?

When naruto, sasuke, and sakura applied for the chuunin exams.

I'd have to say when Gai used his forehead protector as a mirror and thought Jiraiya was Itachi or Kisame and ran around the corner kicking him in the face without looking up.(from fear of the Sharingan)

The funniest moment in Naruto was when everyone actually thought the fillers would end. HAHA.

And yeah, illiteracy is funny too. :[

Quote Originally Posted by Madell
    Wow that was really funny terra
    I know!

Awesome, Madell with the super-awesome signature is back, and he's also providing the community with free band advertisements! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Terracosmo
    I know!

Awesome, Madell with the super-awesome signature is back, and he's also providing the community with free band advertisements! Thanks!
    No problem, you guys look really look cool
    My fav moment is when naruto farted

I always think its funny when I see Sasuke look up at the back of the water tank after fighting Naruto on top of the hospital and sees Naruto blew the back end off.

Just watching him go from feeling all smug to thinking "What the hell was THAT!?" cracks me up every time.

ten thousand years of pain performed by kakashi on naruto and ten thousand years of pain performed on gara by naruto.

The kiss scene with saske and naruto was pretty funny as well considering the consequences.

third hokage finding out that naruto created the mass sexy no jutsu, and knowing that he will fall for it as well.

there are alot other but that is all for now.
    ___
    ---------------------------- "THE DROPOUT CREW"--------------------------------
    ________Deblas, IfingHateTonTon, RyougaZell, dragonrage.________

________ we may fuck up alot but we always pull thru.

The funniest part is in the 5th episode, when Sakura sees Sasuke buried in the ground and she screams that he's head has been severed!

I'd have to say the episode dedicated to seeing Kakashi's face was probably the funniest for me.

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar
    The only thing in Naruto to ever make me laugh was the entire Drunken Boxing episode with Lee and Kimimaro. It was just so outrageously over the top, and Lee is already a funny character. Really great.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

For me, it has got to be the Konoha sports meet where Naruto gets his ass poked by Sasuke's baton. Brilliant.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

most funny

the most funniest thing is that i am waiting 3 days for ultimate ninja and i still dont have it...

i ordered it and it should arrive 2day (i live in netherlands) but they didnt keep there promise what AF@GS omg i could cry right now

well but my funniest part in the series is ehhmmm when naruto and sasuke where fighting (u know the battle of the sentury) and in teh middle u see sasuke and naruto as little boys and sasuke is by the water and naruto walks by... and when they see eachother i nearly died when i saw sasuke's face whit those big crybaby lips XDXDXD i still die when i see that part omg...

After the roof fight between naruto and sasuke. when sasuke was looking at the water tank and realised he would've got pwned.

Lasers? Cookies? FTW!
    (universally beloved
    moderator ex-emerita)
    I'd have to agree with Xan that the Drunken Lee episode was both hilarious and fantastic. Naruto has it's classic funny moments, but I don't like it when they resort to slapstick humour or 'Oh look, Naruto's being really stupid, it's funny, haha'. I just get annoyed at that.

this naruto moment made me laugh for some reason
    gif

ty psj for this sig

Quote Originally Posted by 6Zabuza9
    this naruto moment made me laugh for some reason
    gif
    Ouch, that gives me a little less faith in the creators' creativity

the funniest moment

The ultimate funny part was just before Sasuke and Naurto fought on the hospital roof. Sasuke was in the bed super pissed, couldn't stop thinking about naruto being stronger than him, Sakura was all cheery and about to feed him a piece of apple, naruto lying on the floor in pain. Then all of a sudden Sasuke loses it, bitch slaps the the plate of apples out of Sakura's Hand and lands on naruto's head who comes up completely confused.