Episode 100

http://yhbt.mine.nu/t/b100.torrent

If I could change my name
    to Saberfire... I would
    I hope this one is way better then last weeks

*Insert what I thought here, after it finishes downloading*
    image fail!

Genin
    Not bad not great. :-) Worth watchin' definitely.

I'm definately more excited about next week's episode. Might get to see some intent to kill in action.

Much better than last week's episode, although that by itself wouldn't be much. However, what really made this episode good (in a certain, narrow sense) is that one bounto was killed. Certainly took them long enough...

Still, there were two strange things here:It looked like Soi Fong made herself suffer needlessly: If she has the skills to counteract all poisons, why did she wait for so long? The natural answer would be she postponed curing herself to make the bounto come to her, but her acting during the first encounter and after it when she was lying there, asking Yoruichi what she should do, didn't suggest that's the case.

The other thing is how on earth did the other bounto sense their comrade was dead? They kept saying his reiatsu disappeared, but even the modified souls couldn't detect that reiatsu. If it was so easy to detect when it's gone, it should always be there so strongly that it should be extremely easy to spot it as well, when it still is there.

Well, perhaps it's best not to look too keenly at the details of these filler eps. And anyway, the next ep should be interesting, hopefully.

Edited to be a bit more clear and less unclear...
    Last edited by Kraco; Thu, 10-19-2006 at 06:11 AM.

EAT THA FINGA BIATCH..
    Nice episode and the shinigameilustration book golden thing was really funny :P.

well thats one bounto down only 4 more to go, glad they got rid of mabashi first I just found him and his doll annoying. Really hoping they do a good job on the fight between Mayuri and the old bounto guy, haha kinda weird that I'm actually excited about watching another filler episode.

Ash"Now listen up, you primitive screwheads. This... is my BOOMstick"

Really cool episode.

Like I mentioned last week these fights seem like they're going to run very predictably. Bascially, the filler writers aren't allowed to make up new powers for Captains, so the only captains that are gonna fight are the ones that fought in the last SS arc. And the captains that fought in the last arc mostly lost. Soi Fon has gone already. And Mayuri is up next. That means the bounto with the metal spider and the girl with the double weapons is probably going to fight fox guy, and hitsugaya, since we already saw they're bankais. The only other possibility I see is the twin weapon girl fighting the captain in the pink robe who also has twin weapons. But if that's the case, he'll beat her without using his bankai since we've never seen his before.

I liked the ep since I very much welcome SoiFong in action

I liked the ending portion dedicated at SoiFong as well (last week was Ukitake, so I guess for the next 11 eps we will see the other captains... even the traitors... maybe)

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder
    The only other possibility I see is the twin weapon girl fighting the captain in the pink robe who also has twin weapons. But if that's the case, he'll beat her without using his bankai since we've never seen his before.
    Or he will fight Ukitake?

I felt the fighting in this episode was rather dull compared to the fight in 98. I also found it somewhat odd that Soi Fong allowed the fight to drag on for so long when she obviously could have finished him right away. But as Kraco noted earlier, it's filler so what to expect...

Looking forward to Mayuri taking on the geezer. I'm a major Mayuri lover so I should get some entertainment out of it.
    / No, you warrant no villain's exposition from me.

I'm glad they got rid of him, he was annoying =). I cant wait, I am acutally exicited to see another bonto die that I now anxiously download each episode asap in order to see if another one bit the dust.

The fillers seem to be winding down a bit, they could drag it on, but if it goes at this pace, then the bonto should be mostly all dead within the next month to month in a half.

The way I see it ... geezer, lady with two weapons, big guy, main guy (all whos names escape me) but they will fall in that order.

This new opening is amazing. Anyone know when the full version will be released?

Quote Originally Posted by RyougaZell
    I liked the ep since I very much welcome SoiFong in action

I liked the ending portion dedicated at SoiFong as well (last week was Ukitake, so I guess for the next 11 eps we will see the other captains... even the traitors... maybe)
    Hmm... never noticed the alternating scenes at the end of the credits... thanks for pointing that out. Although, it kinda pisses me off how they would spend time and effort animating pointless scenes in openings/endings each week that could've been used to better the actual content of the show. But I guess that's just me bitching.

However, I do agree with BOC that the new opening is freaking amazing. I think I came a little in my pants the first time I saw it. Believe it.