Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who's the fastest typer in Gotwoot?

69 words a minute
    no errors
    100% accuracy

i fail..

Game over
    Your score: 157 keys per minute ~ 31 words per minute
    Language/mode: du
    Ranking: Not bad!
    Comparison: 84% of registered TyperA users using this language have typed a better result; 16% have a lower or equal result.

You typed: het stuk sloot goed aan bij een wereld die net de naderelen van de lopende band had ontdekt en was een geweldig succes de mens prijst zichzelf uit de markt en wordt dus zoveel mogelijk vervangen Toch is er van bovenstaand scenario geen woord overdreven. Ze laten de patenten op de juiste manier achter zich; door beter te presteren mobiele robots voor binnenshuis en

Mistakes: het(Het), naderelen(nadelen), succes(succes.), de(De), vervangen(vervangen.), presteren(presteren.), mobiele(Mobiele)

Well done!

lol, it's actually hard for me to type below 80wpm. I don't see how you guys are so slow.

Quote Originally Posted by mage
    ...Did you forget a period? is that your mistake with "Scene"?

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

yes. .

Quote Originally Posted by mage
    This test shows your true speed better: http://www.typingtest.com/test/default.asp

Yay.
    / No, you warrant no villain's exposition from me.

Nai, you're supposed to use the Strategic Alliances test.

3 errors sucks but i regain the lead :o

Your score: 355 keys per minute ~ 71 words per minute
    Language/mode: en
    Ranking: That was fast - you can still improve, though.
    Comparison: 21% of registered TyperA users using this language have typed a better result; 79% have a lower or equal result.

You typed: How in the world would e ever explain the situation to the burly brute when he awakened? Save energy: be apathetic. To have succeeded is to have finished one's businesss on eath, like the male spider, who is killed by the female the moment he has succeeeded in his courtship. Erlenmeyer did so, and the flatfoot who turned up, on sherlock Ohms, said the outrage looked like the work of an arch-criminal by the name of Lawrence Ium Peanuts are not really nuts. A central corporate headquarters decrees the form of all rites and practices. No part of this message may reproduce, store itself in a retrieval system, or transmit disease, in any form, without the permissiveness of the author. This is the kind of tool set professionals use. I met a girl at the rain

Mistakes: e(he), businesss(business), eath,(earth,), succeeeded(succeeded), on(one), sherlock(Sherlock), Ium(Ium.), rain(Rain)

------------

Had 86 for strategic Alliances. with 96% accuracy. My typings so so. But fast enough I reckon. I have this one friend who works for the commentary's for the deaf on ABC news. Her typing speed is only 60 odd words a minute.
    Last edited by Stoopider; Tue, 10-03-2006 at 07:17 AM.