Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Naruto 322

Naruto 322

Last edited by Teki; Thu, 09-07-2006 at 10:52 AM.

I just finish with the raw. There is one thing that i notice in this chapter. When Yamato lose the control of Kuuybi charka while Naruto try to perform rasengan. Four of the Kuuybi tails come out right way. In addition to that, Naruto skin is not being rip off. is this the evident that now Naruto able to control more tails?

Pretty cool how they took Hidan down.. but as Kakuzu said...

you can't kill him! MWAH HAHAHA

*wants next chapter badly now*

Well, it only just got to fourth tail, I dunno if we could state something like that, so I don't know if he's able to control more tails, but I would think not, I also think control is the wrong word, I would say handle.

Interesting chapter, it seems you can't kill 'what's his name', he was just stabbed with two extra large kunai and he said "Ouch man, Who the hell are you guys?" Man I wonder what is up with this guys power, his regenetive abilities must be crazy, or he has no organs or something. I wonder what the secret is.

Thanks for the links Teki.

Ok so according to the last page, shikamaru won't get hurt if someone attacks a target he has already shadow bound?

I thought he would get stabbed as well, unless he can do it now without hurting himself or it's a whole other jutsu i'm thinking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Teki
    Ok so according to the last page, shikamaru won't get hurt if someone attacks a target he has already shadow bound?

I thought he would get stabbed as well, unless he can do it now without hurting himself or it's a whole other jutsu i'm thinking about.
    You're confused with Ino's Shinranshin no Jutsu. That's the one which hurts the user. As for Kage mane, it only hurts the user is the target does the exact same move with the same weapon or using the same environment to his advantage. Rewatch the chuunin exam scene with Kim and you'll know what I mean.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

Yeah.
    When Shikamaru recoiled from Naruto punching Gaara was because Gaara was forced to move, not because Shikamaru felt the punch.

Fricking Hidan can't be killed? Damn... good chapter. Need next one.

Oh ok. Thanks for the clarification.

It's just that when i saw i thought it was a bruise thing because naruto punched gaara.

While i would by no means hope for a major villian to die so easily, it would be nice to see a well-executed ambush go smoothly for once.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

where can i download the scanlation?
    I have been into the dark to long

Good chapter (even if it was only 17 pages)

Naruto's training if finally getting interesting as well as Team Asuma finally making contact with two new akatsuki members. Must say I'm looking forward to finally finding out what Hidan's ability thingy is. If he is unkillable it would explain why he seems so laid back and easy going. I mean if you can't be hurt and there's no danger in life then he has no reason to take anything seriously.

I still don't understand why kishimoto gets away with only producing 17 pages a week. Every other shonen artist seems to be able to keep up with the 19 page standard I don't understand why kishi seems to get special treatment.

I remember someone on these boards said it was because he was doing a new art book but he has to be done with it by now right?

Nice chapter.

Naruto’s training is going well but he is far away from completing the jutsu. Even if he completes the jutsu, it would require Tenzou to be there to control the nail tail. Is there anything that Kakashi can’t do?

WTF, Hidan can’t die.
    Two guys have just stabbed him and all he can say is, “That stings”.
    We will see how badass he is.

Also, I want to see more than just a shadow technique from Shikamaru. Having Asuma and Shikamura there will mean a battle of the minds rather than fistfights. I always enjoy Shikamura’s fights, so I am looking forward to the next chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by LobsterMagnet
    Good chapter (even if it was only 17 pages)
    I still don't understand why kishimoto gets away with only producing 17 pages a week. Every other shonen artist seems to be able to keep up with the 19 page standard I don't understand why kishi seems to get special treatment.
    Its probably because Naruto is the most successful Shonen jump series ever.

Scanlation link no worky

Quote Originally Posted by Gnompf
    where can i download the scanlation?

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaMic
    Scanlation link no worky

There are four scanlations on this page. Take your pick.

Mangahelpers - Naruto 322 scanlations

second link no worky either.

They work fine for me.

Asuma will use the 4th's technique to kill Hidan

Awesome user with default custom title darkmetal505's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kopy<Kat>Kakashi
    Demon sealing like the 3rd? Nah, I doubt it.

Why didn't they chop off his head. Thats the obvious solution to all the "invincible" bad guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Kopy<Kat>Kakashi
    Your name abbreviates to KKK. Nice one
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Nice Chapter, Can't wait to see how they are going to deal with hidan's apparent Immortality

Ash"Now listen up, you primitive screwheads. This... is my BOOMstick"